Ain't it great?

dlpSteve

Mr Dedicated to DLP
I can't wait until I walk under this archway again:

photo5.jpg

and walk along Main St USA and see this:

photo5.jpg

Disneyland Resort Paris - there's no place quite like it :love:

What wonderfully evocative pictures Steve - now I really can't wait to go again!!!

I agree with the above posters - what wonderful photos Steve - thank you!! Cant wait until I am there at New Year now!!!

every day there is a picture on this board that gets me more andmore excited, can't wait til dec 1st! :earseek: :teeth:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thanks for the photos Steve, Oh I'm getting so excited now. 5 weeks 2morrow!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Verity Chambers said:
Thanks for the photos Steve, Oh I'm getting so excited now. 5 weeks 2morrow!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Phab Photo Steve. Really lovely!

Steve, you always post some lovely photos. But these are really spectacular! Wonderful.

That first pic is my favourite, it reminds me of the anticipation when you're waiting to go through the turnstiles, you can hear the music, you're trying to agree on which ride you're going to do first - everyone's really excited - getting shouted at to put the camcorder away and get a move on - Thankyou Steve for bringing all the memories back. :earsgirl:

You guys are killing me. I'm going to have to stay away from this board. :badpc: I still have a yr. & 3 1/2 months before I get to see DLP. You are all evil!!! :sad2: Evil, I tell you!!! :rotfl:

The pictures are great especially the first one. Its allways a special feeling to enter the park....like magic! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter