• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Age Changes and Prepaid Meals

a bit off topic, but was curious as reading through this. Has CRT changed? We have not eaten there since 2015, but it was always "All you care to eat" on all of our visits. Mind you, no one but my husband ever actually took advantage of that, as it was an a la carte menu....but he did, on more than one occasion, order a 2nd entree.....it was always included as they always told us at the start of the mail that the meal was all you care to enjoy.
Breakfast was not AYCTE in June 2015 (they changed the menu right around that time). I was not offered anything but drinks for my twin 2-year-olds, and I had to beg for an extra muffin.

a bit off topic, but was curious as reading through this. Has CRT changed? We have not eaten there since 2015, but it was always "All you care to eat" on all of our visits. Mind you, no one but my husband ever actually took advantage of that, as it was an a la carte menu....but he did, on more than one occasion, order a 2nd entree.....it was always included as they always told us at the start of the mail that the meal was all you care to enjoy.

Breakfast was not AYCTE in June 2015 (they changed the menu right around that time). I was not offered anything but drinks for my twin 2-year-olds, and I had to beg for an extra muffin.
It changed right around May 2015, when we last ate breakfast there. We weren't interested in seconds, so we didn't ask, but i know for sure when I booked it in Dec 2014 or Jan 2015 it was still AYCTE.

You can correct the price when you are there. We had to do that once when they had my daughter as a child but she was an adult for meal price purposes. They had no problem doing this.

Anyone experienced this with Early Morning Magic? I want to book but my two year old has a birthday before then, and I don't want to mess with his age in the system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter