Afternoon Park Hop to Epcot? Genie+ Rides Still Available?

Gbaldwin

Earning My Ears
Next Thursday (5/19), my daughter (11) and I have a 1-day park hopper. We were going to do HS in the AM and then hop to Epcot in the afternoon.

We’ve used the Genie+ system in CA multiple times but haven’t tried it in FL yet.

Wondering by the time we bounce over to Epcot, will there be many LL options still available that aren’t crazy late into the night?

For example, do we have any chance of getting a Test Track LL? Or would we need to book that early while we’re in HS?

I think it depends on what you consider crazy late into the night? We were able to grab one during dinner for an hour after. If you wanted an afternoon Test Track, you would need to book it earlier. But, I would use it to prioritize HS rides instead of Epcot.

We got an 8-9pm test track when we used it for our second LL option. Our park reservation was at AK and we planned on hopping to Epcot so we booked TT around 9:30am. I think it would be luck to find one if you’re not booking until the afternoon. We stayed at a skyliner resort so searched multiple times for TT during the afternoon.

According to thrill-data.com, today at 10:55 Test Track LL availibility ended (except for an occasional pop-up later), and after 10:30 Frozen Ever After LLs were no longer bookable.

You shouldn't have any problem at all booking LLs for everything else at Epcot with very short return times (by the same token you won't save a lot of time on any of them either since standby waits will be pretty short).

You'll have no problem getting:

Spaceship Earth
Living with the Land
Nemo
Mission Space
and some more

During our spring break trip we were able to get LLs for FEA and TT for our late afternoon hops to Epcot (were booking LLs as we went in our morning park until nothing we wanted was available), BUT it was only due to a lot of refreshing and catching pop-ups. Refreshing for hard to get LLs was a bit of a competitive game for our group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter