After hours events?

I hope we will get to know sooner rather than later if they plan to carry on with the deluxe extra evening hours . If it it get cancel I will probably change my booking for a moderate hotel …

Exactly my thoughts. I was heavily considering CSR again (possibly CL) but booked YC. Would really like to hear something official about this.

They were added as a benefit for the 50th anniversary celebration which goes until March 31st. So some of us thought they might continue at least til then.
I only see dates through December and the After Hours starting in January, and when announced as part of the kickoff to the 50th without dates.

I just always see that fine print .... always full of no promises.
  • Applicable theme park, days and times of operation, attraction and service availability may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and cancellation.
Fingers crossed for all who booked for it. 🤞

I'm following now. We were going to book at shades of green but if the extended evening hours are done we will go super value resort.. the little bit extra was worth having the extended evening hours.

Extra after hours were just announced for Jan-Mar 2023. MK and DHS, paid. Entry stars at 7. For spring break, will those days be extra busy those days or would the college kids skip the day and plan for the evening?

Also wondering if they are going to keep the deluxe resort extra hour events, and if they do, with the conflicting AH timing. I am very interested in the DHS night but it conflicts with the MK deluxe night, so kind of annoying. I made park reservations with those deluxe EEH events in mind, so I would like to know if they are continuing or not.

Does anyone know what time on Oct 4th we can purchase? Would it be midnight?

Us too! Anyone have any idea?!
I was just getting ready to book for close to the same dates in 2023. My family and I last went to WDW during this same week in 2020 and it was the first time we took advantage of the after hours event. I’m pretty sure the after hours for that week in 2020 were part of an additional list of dates that was added to the original schedule of events. I believe these added dates were announced around late October-early November of 2019. I’m wondering if the same might happen this time, once Disney gauges demand for the events. Not sure if I should book based on this historical info or just move our trip a week earlier. 😩

I was onboard to buy DHS After Hours on Oct 4 as soon as they announced it, but I will be staying deluxe the second week of January and was looking forward to using the EEH perk. It just makes more sense to use the EEH that we're already paying $$$$ for if it's going to be the same night as an After Hours event. But people are speculating AH is taking the place of EEH and that EEH might go away when they start. What's the likelihood they don't announce EEH are going away in time for us to buy AH before they are already sold out for those early dates in January?

I was onboard to buy DHS After Hours on Oct 4 as soon as they announced it, but I will be staying deluxe the second week of January and was looking forward to using the EEH perk. It just makes more sense to use the EEH that we're already paying $$$$ for if it's going to be the same night as an After Hours event. But people are speculating AH is taking the place of EEH and that EEH might go away when they start. What's the likelihood they don't announce EEH are going away in time for us to buy AH before they are already sold out for those early dates in January?
I would say they keep them. They advertised EEH as a 50th thing so I would not see them go away until March but I could be wrong

I am also wondering what time the After hour tickets go on sale on October 4th? Midnight? 5:45 am EST? I hear they can sell out quickly.

Has anyone seen anywhere which resorts will be allowed to book Oct 4th? It says "select resorts" (or something similar to that phrase) We are staying at POP. So if its only deluxe, we will SOL for the Oct 4th date.
Also, They only listed like 5 or 6 rides at HS. No mention of TOT or RRC. Wonder if they will be open.
Thanks in advance

Has anyone seen anywhere which resorts will be allowed to book Oct 4th? It says "select resorts" (or something similar to that phrase) We are staying at POP. So if its only deluxe, we will SOL for the Oct 4th date.
Also, They only listed like 5 or 6 rides at HS. No mention of TOT or RRC. Wonder if they will be open.
Thanks in advance
I’m hoping TOT and RRC are open, I like those rides. Usually select resorts include all the Disney resorts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter