After all the number crunching????????????

tinksgilrs251520

I want to be at WDW
So i Have spent the last few days crunching numbers and figuring out if i should pay OOP or purchase the regular Dinning Plan and the answer is .............Going to get the DDP. We are going the last two weeks of August and that's usually when Disney offers Free Dinning and with next year being so far away (well not really) and kinda of looking at this years offer it looks like Free Dinning during that time is a thing of the past. Just letting everyone know that the DDP saved me almost 450.00 dollars and that was limiting Table service

We have always gone the last week of August also for the free dining and this year is the first year in a while they didn't offer in until beginning after Labor Day.

When we were there this past August I booked the bounceback offer for the free dining. The free dining is saving us $1600.00 for next August

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter