After 36

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
years with same company I retired today, I started as a young 22 year old boy just out of the Navy, its been a hard week having to say goodbye to everything I knew , but the retirement plan to just to good to work any longer . i think fr a while my next job will just be the gym, like 3-4 hours a day get myself in best shaope in my life to prove something to myself . am babbling cause Im freaking out

Aww, Congratulations! :goodvibes I know it must be bittersweet, though. Give yourself some time to settle in, you'll find things to do.

Not true! I’ve been retired for 17 years now. Still going strong. Lots of travel and hobbies, lunches with friends, crafting, fun times with grandkids, sleeping in. Enjoy this next stage of your life.

Congrats! Now you get to have fun! My friends and family that have retired say they're busier now than when they worked. Some travel, some volunteer, some took up hobbies. Enjoy!

Congratulations Jason! So happy that you re able to retire and still young enough to enjoy life. It's been 3 years for me and the first few months are the hardest, trying to settle into a new routine. Sleep in and enjoy an extra cup of coffee. You deserve this!!

Congratulations! Happy for you, Jason!

I have two aunts who have been retired for over 20 years. And my father-in-law has traveled and seen more of the world in his 10 years post-retirement than at any other point in his life. You are FAR from a permanent dirt nap!

Live (and love) large and enjoy life on your own schedule. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter