Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know how the new ride is going to affect the layout in France? The show building for the one in Epcot seems a lot smaller than the first iteration in Paris.

With all the recent aerial photos of SWGE, I notice a lot of buildings in the land. Aside from the 2 major rides, does anyone know what all the other buildings will be? I would love to see a labeled aerial photo pointing out the rides, restaurants, shops and 37 DVC kiosks.

With all the recent aerial photos of SWGE, I notice a lot of buildings in the land. Aside from the 2 major rides, does anyone know what all the other buildings will be? I would love to see a labeled aerial photo pointing out the rides, restaurants, shops and 37 DVC kiosks.
Dining both quick and table service, shopping, and other small experiences.

Unless the building isn't finished the new dark ride in France's show building seems so small in comparison to the counterpart in Europe. Very interested to see how it ties into the pavilion overall.

EDIT: Didn't see your comment rteetz, good to know.

What Galaxy's Edge is becoming is nothing short of incredible. Really hope it delivers, since it will no doubt deliver on the park hitting capacity for what will probably be months.

Last edited:
Do we have no ideas or rumours as to what the mystery plot behind Epcot is?

It looks an awful lot to me like a parking lot. Similar to the DHS parking lots they appear to be putting down sand before paving.

Another thing that the GotG ride struck me as that it seems like it will be VERY visible from the park entrance.

Also from the photos it seems like the Riviera is "Topped off" - at least that's what I assume the flag on top of the building indicates.

I'll admit to not knowing the first thing about construction but with that being said I will say I'm surprised that they are building the Guardian's 'box' prior to building the roller coaster. Seems to the uneducated me that it would be easier to build the roller coaster first then add the box around it.

Others have said and I will agree, the bus loop at DHS seems to be quite a distance from the park entrance. It could be just the way it looks, or I will just get the opportunity to add more steps making my way to the bus. :)

Hope that's not the entire "pool" at Riviera.

Def some interesting water edge foundations going in as well, prob not pool related but interesting.

Do we have no ideas or rumours as to what the mystery plot behind Epcot is?

This area was first mentioned in a permit for the gondola project and the permit said they are would be cleared and covered with gravel, which is what we are seeing now. A more recent permit was filed to put a construction trailer on this land. All of this points to it being a staging area for a project being done elsewhere.

It looks an awful lot to me like a parking lot. Similar to the DHS parking lots they appear to be putting down sand before paving.

Another thing that the GotG ride struck me as that it seems like it will be VERY visible from the park entrance.

Also from the photos it seems like the Riviera is "Topped off" - at least that's what I assume the flag on top of the building indicates.

The permits for this only show gravel, so there are currently no plans to pave it.

I'll admit to not knowing the first thing about construction but with that being said I will say I'm surprised that they are building the Guardian's 'box' prior to building the roller coaster. Seems to the uneducated me that it would be easier to build the roller coaster first then add the box around it.

Others have said and I will agree, the bus loop at DHS seems to be quite a distance from the park entrance. It could be just the way it looks, or I will just get the opportunity to add more steps making my way to the bus. :)

Thus meaning more calories burned, which in turn means, 1 more extra disney treat or 2....:idea::cake:

Hope that's not the entire "pool" at Riviera.

Def some interesting water edge foundations going in as well, prob not pool related but interesting.

I seriously doubt that one. I'm assuming there will be some sort of watercraft rental there. Don't think they'd make you go all the way over to CBR. (I still think CBR will be an option, but Riviera will be an independent resort to CBR.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter