advice for before and after cruise

mldnhr5

Earning My Ears
this is my first post. Thanks to all who have posted before me as I have learned soo much.

I am bringing the familyt down for a 3 night cruise. We are going to arrive Tuesday and spend a day a WDW. We don't fly back until Monday.

OUr plan is to rent a car for 2 days, stay in orlando for 1 night and stay in cocoa beach the second (where we will return the car). What do we do after teh cruise. I am not excited about lugging the bags around.

Can we check bags Sunday if we are leaving Monday?

ANy advice is appreciated!!!!

Thanks in advance

Andy
Lino Lakes Minnesota

Hi Andy

I dont know if you would want to check your bags that early, or even if the airline would do that. Since you would be getting off the Wonder by 9amish, why not plan a day/hotel at Universal for the day since you will have the whole day, or even Seaworld for that matter, since you are already going to WDW pre-cruise...

sherry

No, you can't check luggage Sunday if you are flying out Monday. Why not rent a car for the day after the cruise and store your luggage in the car?

Peggy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter