Adventure of the Seas?

It's listed as one of the beverage packages on the site. When we prepaid for the drink packages, it wasn't a choice. I wouldn't have picked it because I wanted the bottled water and other drinks. When we got onboard and DH was thinking about upgrading to a package that does have alcohol, the family in front of us was arguing about the Refreshment package not be listed.

I'm aware that it's not required. In fact I said that if we cruised again I would just get the bottled water package. My body doesn't like to drink tap water from places that I'm not accustomed to drinking the water.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I know about the Replenish package. I meant I never heard of the Refreshment package not being available.

Glad I found this thread. I really appreciate the useful information regarding AOS and San Juan. We originally booked one of the 2017 summer southern Caribbean sailing on the DCL Fantasy, but could not justify the cost. After finding the AOS southern Caribbean sailings out of San Juan, figured out we could get a much better room, fly to San Juan, and the per day cost is still significantly lower than DCL. I have always enjoyed DCL to the point that I was willing to stay in an inside room over a balcony on another line at the same cost, but it has gotten to the point that the inside on Disney is even more than the balcony of another line. I guess we might need to set our expectations a little lower, but we are mostly going for the wonderful Caribbean stops. Also hoping the AOS will be in great shape after the refurbishment this November.
Thanks for all the tips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter