advance passnger information ( virgin ! )

natalielongstaff

<font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big
im trying to do this online and it keeps coming up that the API is wrong and i should contact customer services......is that really necessay or can i do it on check in ?

Last year we just did it on check in as I couldn't get it to work online. It wasn't a problem and we were at twilight check in.

Could it be something to do with the kids ages? I've heard that has caused problems before.

this happened to my sister, her youngest just turned 12yrs old at which point virgin atlantic class them as an adult but vh has them still as a child. They rang and virgin have submitted it(indian call centre werent capable of this) via a uk number from the boards. They have assured them it is all sorted but they cant check in online

I personally think its just down to Virgin :sad2:

I inputted all our details, baring in mind we are a family of 6, Dh and I, DS8, DS7, DS4 and DD2.

It kept saying exactly the same thing to me, I just kept redoing it over and over again, refresh, refresh, refresh, finally accepted it on my 18th attempt I think.

As you can see by how young our children are, airports can be fairly stressful and therefore I will spend all day trying to do something on my own at home rather than take 10 minutes out doing it at check in with all my highly excited children.

One of the main reason we upgrade everytime we fly is down to the speed at the airports, the less time I'm messing about in them the better. To be fair I'm not doing my children much justice there they are great kids I'm just a terrible flyer :scared1:

I'd try again in a couple of days, Nat. I think there have been a few problems with the website.

We just went online to do our API and all seems fine now - hopefully any problems they were having are now sorted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter