Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

Man I tried to fix it but idk what it is. Sorry, write a post on their Facebook group and I’ll see if I can start a message there

“If you would like to send a message privately to another member you will need to start a Conversation. You must have at least 10 posts before you will be able to start or respond to a Conversation.”

got to have a least 10 posts - you’re half way there!

“If you would like to send a message privately to another member you will need to start a Conversation. You must have at least 10 posts before you will be able to start or respond to a Conversation.”

got to have a least 10 posts - you’re half way there!
Awe man. I don’t think I have even one lol

oh wait I think I do lol

Last edited:

Heading back for a solo trip Feb 21-23, leaving Wednesday morning. It’s a quick trip but if anyone wants to talk about grabbing coffee or a meal, let me know! 37/m from NC.

Hi all,

From the UK. Really want to go WDW (tbh I want to go to all the Parks around the World) but don't want to go alone. Anyone know of any groups or individuals in same situation who be interested in planning some trips? Alternatively, anyone want to adopt me into their family for trips😊

I will be solo at WDW on Sept. 24. Have an extra ticket because of a friend who dropped out, so it's on me! Let me know if you wanna meet up

Well… the airline changed my flight time (barely) and offered a free change within same day or one day. So… the Dolphin for one night was under $200 and now I’ve added an extra day to my trip and bumped my countdown from 14 to 13 days from today! So excited! I think this is good because I’ll have more opportunity to resort hop and explore Disney springs even though I have a park ticket for that day. I think I’ll multitask my first full day which will be Halloween between springs, resorts, and Epcot.

For whatever reason it feels like the stress of cramming stuff in is gone now, even like a grocery delivery just by extending by one day. I mean, for just under $200, why not?

Hello! Will be at WDW, solo trip, Jan 15th to Jan 20th. Would like to meet some Disney's and Universal's fans to ride rollercoasters and have too much fun!! :)

I have a solo trip focused on FArts, Feb 12-17. I scored tickets to the Moonlight Magic event on February 15 at EPCOT and am torn between attending that or going to deluxe evening hours at MK. I also hope to fit in a few hours at Universal to ride my favorite coaster (Velocicoaster).

So excited! Yesterday I booked my first real trip back since 2011. I went for a one-day trip to Epcot in 2018. I originally booked for November 6-12 at POP, but after consideration changed it to September 11-17 with the dining promo card. I love the November weather, but September was cheaper and the dining card is a no-brainer for a solo traveler. Not to mention it's 2 months closer! I'm a bit anxious as 3 other trips I've planned since 2011 have fallen through for different reasons, but trying to focus on the positives. I've had Disney creators on YT on constant play for the last couple of days, and I'm so excited to see all the things I've missed!

I have a solo trip focused on FArts, Feb 12-17. I scored tickets to the Moonlight Magic event on February 15 at EPCOT and am torn between attending that or going to deluxe evening hours at MK. I also hope to fit in a few hours at Universal to ride my favorite coaster (Velocicoaster).
How has your trip been thus far?

Doing my first solo trip next month (April 19-23) so I can be at the first post-covid MouseAdventure. Only problem is I don't have a team, so looking for other DIS-puzzlers/gamers who might be interested!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter