ADRS first week of Feb

AJPPGH

Mouseketeer
So we are heading to WDW the first week of FEB and I have not made any ADRs yet and am on the dining plan. Do you thing I will still be OK? And my strategy will be finding out the least busy parks for each day and tentatively scheduling that park. Good plan? Or is it so not busy that time of year that it doesn't matter? Any suggestions?

TIA..this is such a great and informative board!

It is so hard to judge "busyness" for a park. Normally Feb would be a slow time for the most part so if I was you, I would worry less about which park which day, and I would concentrate on your dining plan. If there are any "must-do" restaurants, then get them booked now. The popular places book out fast.

Just my opinion, but if you are like me, you want the most out of the $$ you spent on your DDP!

I use the Crowd Calendar on touringplans.com to see what the recommended parks are. They tell you day by day which is the best park to go to and which to avoid. They are pretty accurate. Once I have a plan of what day I'll be in each park, I make my ADRs accordingly. I'd make them asap if I were you to avoid dissapointment. I'm going in late Jan, and have had my ADRs made for quite awhile (90 days before arrival).

Welcome to the Dis!:) I would make some ADRs for your trip. If you come up with other/better plans you can always cancel. Being hot/tired/hungry at WDW with no place to eat is not the most fun. At least in February you probably won't be hot.:earsboy:

ADRs will be a must for early February. We have gone this timeframe many times and find it a very popular time to go. This is a very discounted time for CM and families and it is value season so lots of folks like taking advantage of the lower rates. Also with the 40% and 45% off being offered to AP holders, it's an easy decision for us and the locals wanting a break from the holidays. The Thursday before Prez weekend marks the lower rates, after Prez weekend the rates go to PEAK season and stay that way until after Easter week. This year we opted for the last week of January, so hoping it's slightly quieter than the first weeks of February. I have all of my ADRs for my 10 day trip and you should make some of yours, they can always be modified and cancelled.

I have gone during the busiest times and still gotten in some restaurants. Unless you are planning on eating at Le Celliar or doing CRT or other popular dinner shows, you can probably just go with the flow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter