ADR time on DAH AK evening?

Pucks104

Mouseketeer
So I have been thinking that since we have DAH tickets for AK on our arrival day that we might make a dinner res then just use those tickets rather than using a park ticket day. I know that we could get into the AK park at 7:00 with our DAH tickets but wondering if I made a res for Tiffins earlier than that would I be able to go to the restaurant and still just use the DAH rather than one of the regular park tickets we have. I don’t want the dining time to take too much time away from our DAH time. Just asking?

@Pucks104 I don't think they'd let you in before 7 even with a reservation. You could do Jiko at 5pm as a replacement which would give you enough time to enjoy dinner and get over there via Bus or Car and get in line for DAH entry at 7

Just booked a reservation for 5:00 pm at Jiko. Then we’ll head to AK for our DAH event. It’ll be a great start to our week at Disney!

Just booked a reservation for 5:00 pm at Jiko. Then we’ll head to AK for our DAH event. It’ll be a great start to our week at Disney!

IMO you aren't missing anything, we usually do Tiffins is great and we do it for lunch at least once on the trip but end up at Jiko at least twice even when not staying AKL. The Wild Boar Tenderloin App, Lamb Shank, and Malva Pudding are all probably in my Top 3 favorite apps, entrees and desserts at WDW.

S
IMO you aren't missing anything, we usually do Tiffins is great and we do it for lunch at least once on the trip but end up at Jiko at least twice even when not staying AKL. The Wild Boar Tenderloin App, Lamb Shank, and Malva Pudding are all probably in my Top 3 favorite apps, entrees and desserts at WDW.
Sounds wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter