ADR System Upgrade - History

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are the waits? I need to make my first call tomorrow for our Halloween tickets :goodvibes and was told to call here...still a long wait for my ADR's, glad I get to call for something:banana:!
Thanks!

I keep trying to call for ADR and it rings once and then nothing. URGH What's going on?

Didn't see the post, but called first thing Friday and got my tickets. The CM was really nice - she seemed almost as excited as I was!

Just a heads up for you guys and gals traveling in August, the park hours are being loaded onto the Disney site as we speak...well....type. This information is going to help me greatly in planning our ADR's.

Just a heads up for you guys and gals traveling in August, the park hours are being loaded onto the Disney site as we speak...well....type. This information is going to help me greating in planning our ADR's.

I almost passed out when I read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

I know! Now they just need to post Wishes, Spectro and Fantasmic times. A poster on the Intercot boards said Disney Dining told them they were, for sure, booking Fantasmic packages on 8/2, 8/4 and 8/9!

OK OK so somebody help me out here Im trying to rush because I have a few things to do but I can't seem to find these Park hours!!! Where are they????:confused3

In case anyone is interested, T-Rex in DTD just took my reservation 180 days out. I guess they are not hooked up to the Disney Reservation system, and they will do it this early. Just made my reservation for 11/2:goodvibes! This seems to be a very popular restaurant and this is a way to slide one in early:cool1:!

Except that I find T-Rex ressies near useless. When I had I ressies, I still had to wait in a super long line (about 40 min) with everyone else, and it made absolutely no difference when I got sat. Hopefully they'll change things by the time you go.

We had a ressie when we visited the last week of March. We checked in at the host stand and waited about 10 minutes.

By the way, it's an awesome place to eat!

We had a ressie when we visited the last week of March. We checked in at the host stand and waited about 10 minutes.

By the way, it's an awesome place to eat!

From what I understand, T-Rex operates identically to the Rainforest Cafes and other Landry locations - you can call ahead for seating, but it isn't quite like an ADR...if they are crowded, you are still going to wait.

Are there any recent updates or rumors about when they are going to have the online ADR system up? I'm starting to think it was all make believe. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter