ADR System Upgrade - History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, we arrive at pop on the 31st Jully, then transfer to Akv

good luck with booking the split stay in one call to Disney Dining -- there have been reports that people were only allowed to book 90+ for the length of the first stay, so had to call back at each "90 day" mark when they switched resorts.

good luck with booking the split stay in one call to Disney Dining -- there have been reports that people were only allowed to book 90+ for the length of the first stay, so had to call back at each "90 day" mark when they switched resorts.

This may prove a pain so. Not going having Adrs for the 31st Jully-2nd August but from the 2nd-6th/7th Agust when where in Akv/Akl

This may prove a pain so. Not going having Adrs for the 31st Jully-2nd August but from the 2nd-6th/7th Agust when where in Akv/Akl

I was able to do mine so I would just keep making them and not make a big deal out of it. If they say anything...ask them to try and to look up your next reservation.

I did not know it was 90 days plus 10. We called yesterday and couldn't get Mama Melrose for Fantasmic dining and it was exactly 90 days out. I called this morning and the very nice CM told me if you are staying on Disney Property you can call at 90 days plus 10 so I could have called much earlier. Well I learned something today!

I did not know it was 90 days plus 10. We called yesterday and couldn't get Mama Melrose for Fantasmic dining and it was exactly 90 days out. I called this morning and the very nice CM told me if you are staying on Disney Property you can call at 90 days plus 10 so I could have called much earlier. Well I learned something today!
You can't make reservations before 90 days from your arrival date but you can make reservations for the first 10 days of your stay rather than calling every day if you are staying on Disney property. So you could try making a reservation at Mama Melrose for another day within the first 10 days of your stay now you are 90 days from arrival.

The CM told me I could have called last week to start making my reservations. Maybe he was wrong.

The CM told me I could have called last week to start making my reservations. Maybe he was wrong.

It sounds like there have been a few CMs that have misinformed some guests. I guess it's hard for everyone to catch on to the new policy! :rotfl:

I found phoning after 4pm GMT got connected easily and quickly :)

The problem is their end. Rang last Tuesday at midday and got straight through OK and again about 3pm on Wednesday and got straight through. A bug in their system, I'm sure they're working on it as we speak. Luckily don't want anything that can't be jiggled about

The problem is their end. Rang last Tuesday at midday and got straight through OK and again about 3pm on Wednesday and got straight through. A bug in their system, I'm sure they're working on it as we speak. Luckily don't want anything that can't be jiggled about

Hope it is sorted soon Wendy and you get your other ADRs :goodvibes

I'm confused....if I want to breakfast reservations for Cinderella's castle for 12/6/09, is it 90 days prior or 180 days prior?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter