ADR strategy ??

Zippa D Doodah

<font color=red>Suffering from Fairy Alienation.
In a few weeks I'll be trying to line up a week's worth of ADRs (5/23-5/30), which is way more than I've ever done at one time before. A handful of site-specific questions...

- Is it easy to get a pre-9am ADR for CP?
- What is the best time to request for lunch at Sci Fi? (will be at HS all day)
- Is it easy to get an 11am ADR for CM?
- Can I make ADRs for Rainforest Cafe at AK? (would be a treat at end of AK day)

I suppose the over-arching question I have is: Do I need to make my ADR call at the crack of dawn on my first day, or will I be OK calling later that day? *sigh* Call me lazy, but it'll be a Sunday when I can call, and I'd just as soon sleep in if I can.

I will put my two cents:
I had made my call around 11:00am and has got everything in one call
and why dine at Rainforest at the end of AK day when you can take the short bus ride to AKL and dine for example at Boma (mmm::yes:: ) then take the bus to DTD and there to your hotel (cab maybe) I know its a matter of taste but IMHO Boma is better than Rainforest...ohh that is if you do not exceed your budget.
hope that helps a little!:wave2:

I will put my two cents:
I had made my call around 11:00am and has got everything in one call
and why dine at Rainforest at the end of AK day when you can take the short bus ride to AKL and dine for example at Boma (mmm::yes:: ) then take the bus to DTD and there to your hotel (cab maybe) I know its a matter of taste but IMHO Boma is better than Rainforest...ohh that is if you do not exceed your budget.
hope that helps a little!:wave2:

Thanks for the response. Boma does sound lovely. Rainforest is the choice for DD and DS, and we're doing our best to work that in. We've never eaten at either, so it'll be a new treat either way. :goodvibes

Here's another nudge for Boma. AKL is a delightful resort to visit. Before or after dinner you can walk around the lobby or go out on the back terrace and view the animals on the savannah. They also have a storyteller who comes out on the terrace.

I vote for Boma too. As for your other ADR's, I would choose the best time for you and go for it. When I called for April, I got every time and place I wanted and even called back in the next couple weeks to make changes with no problems. Even if the exact time isn't available, there may be something close. Good Luck !!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter