ADR No-Show

UBSHANG

Come on in, give us all a grin
Our group has an early morning ADR at the Crystal Palace before the Magic Kingdom opens. Does our entire party need to be present in order for us to be allowed into the Magic Kingdom, or can we enter the park even if we arrive at different times.

What is the dining policy if fewer guests show up for an ADR, or if half of our group arrives late. Would we be seated only after our entire party arrives, or would we lose our ADR and be treated as a walk-in.

you can enter MK separately. When you check in, they do ask that you have all your parties together, but I've checked in with just a few people while my other party trickles in.

You won't lose your ADR, because you'll still get the first available table for your party.

I don't have experience with part of our party arriving later, but last time we ate at Crystal Palace, three members of our party decided to sleep in so we had 8 instead of 11. We just told them when we checked in we "only" had 8and it wasn't a problem at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter