Adr conflicting with fireworks?

Eriboo3

Mouseketeer
i finally was able to snatch a bog dinner, and it's at 8:30pm. Now I'm starting to realize it is so close to the fireworks that I'd miss them, right? Sigh, I have been trying nonstop for bog dinner and now I feel like I need to change it! Plus still can't get a crt :(

Unfortunately no, this is a short trip :/
I realized immediately after I posted that it was a stupid question because you had obviously considered this. :) As much as I hate missing the fireworks I suspect you have seen fireworks before so I would go with BOG.

I realized immediately after I posted that it was a stupid question because you had obviously considered this. :) As much as I hate missing the fireworks I suspect you have seen fireworks before so I would go with BOG.
This is my first trip to Disney for me and my family. So I am not sure what to do since I bet my 4year old daughter won't want to miss the fireworks, but I can't even be sure she'll last til that hour! She just keeps saying she wants to eat the grey stuff lol

This is my first trip to Disney for me and my family. So I am not sure what to do since I bet my 4year old daughter won't want to miss the fireworks, but I can't even be sure she'll last til that hour! She just keeps saying she wants to eat the grey stuff lol
That changes everything. First trip - FIREWORKS. Better that she falls asleep during fireworks than dinner. You can enjoy the fireworks while she snoozes.:)

That changes everything. First trip - FIREWORKS. Better that she falls asleep during fireworks than dinner. You can enjoy the fireworks while she snoozes.:)
Ok, then yes it's a must! I'll have to hold onto the bog until I get an earlier one. I guess I have tons of time to wait and be patient til November!! Just so frustrating waiting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter