ADP Live from Disney World

At DHS for Star Wars Weekends. The park opened an hour early!

51a1f9b8.jpg

602c0d18.jpg

Jabba's Hut! SWW event merchandise. It's HUGE!

276c0d25.jpg

Jabba's Hut! SWW event merchandise. It's HUGE!

276c0d25.jpg

I have never seen that is it in the parking lot? We are headed over that way today. I will keep an eye out for you. I hope the crowds are not to crazy.

Me and Kim as Hans Solo and

b68e2db0.jpg

Me and Kim as Hans Solo and

b68e2db0.jpg

That is priceless!! :lmao: Is this special, just for SWW? Can't wait to hear your review of Star Tours.
I saw on lines that the fastpass return time for TSMM is already past 7 p.m. Is DHS mobbed?

Star Wars motorcade.

bad7f269.jpg

Hi Everyone - We are back from Hollywood Studios. Our Star Wars day was great! There were some definite improvements from previous years. The crowds are still insane, but I really like the fact they spread the activities throughout the park. Putting the merchandise tent and some Star Wars meet & greets in the coaster courtyard was a great idea.

The parks was packed!

We plan on hanging around the resort for a while and then possibly going out to the pool or heading back to another park this evening.

More to come!

I sure hope you staked out a parade spot 30 minutes early, and that all of your family was with you at that time. ;):rolleyes1

Nice article. Hope you are staying cool.

That is priceless!! :lmao: Is this special, just for SWW? Can't wait to hear your review of Star Tours.
I saw on lines that the fastpass return time for TSMM is already past 7 p.m. Is DHS mobbed?
Yes...The pictures were available in 'Jabba's Hut' the main SWW gift tent.
DHS was very busy today which was to be expected. We got very lucky though. We arrived to the gates of DHS at 8:00AM figuring we'd be waiting in line to get into the park until 9:00AM. The park was scheduled to open at 9:00AM, but for some reason the park was already open. They did an early unscheduled opening at 8:00AM. We walked right in and rode TSM with about a 5 minute wait, got a Fastpass for TSM and rode Star Tours before 9:00AM. It made our morning so much more productive than if the park would have opened at 9:00AM.

TSM fastpasses were gone by Noon. By 1:00PM the park was mobbed. We ate lunch around 1:30, went to Muppets and got out by 3:00PM before the Pixar Pals parade started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter