ADP Live from Disney World

4d60a99c.jpg

Love this pic!!!!

Have a great time guys!!! Can't wait to hear what you think of the Dream Aaron. :)

Just found this thread - have a great time !
When do you leave for the cruise and return to WDW ?
Love TRs !

TOne to leave. It's getting warm.

ba068e96.jpg

Star Tours ad at Animal Kingdom

ece109a9.jpg

On a hidden Mickey hunt!

c19c3c40.jpg

Those benches in AK are so cute! I love taking pictures of them every year (unless that's really weird...then I don't.)

Just wanted to let everyone know if you ever stay at AKLV - Jambo they have a wonderful hidden Mickey hunt you can do. The front desk has a sheet with 15 clues on it. Each clue leads you to a specific hidden Mickey around Jambo House. It's a lot of fun and a great family activity. This resort is loaded with so many activities you could spend your entire vacation here and have a great time without going to the parks. Simply a great resort!

Just found this thread - have a great time !
When do you leave for the cruise and return to WDW ?
Love TRs !
We leave on 6/7 for the port and return on 6/12. We are spending the week after the cruise at SSR.

Have fun!!! Love AKL club level. The cappuccino machine rocks!
Agree...That thing is high powered!

Club Level offerings.

366139f7.jpg

Thanks for the heads up about the hidden Mickey hunt. I'll have to remember to do that during our stay in October. Enjoy your trip!!

Great African art at AKLV!

fc276e53.jpg

Taking a break. Hangin' out near the Haunted Mansion just people watchin'.

5d702434.jpg

Great start to your trip , love AKL, I am jealous. Have tons of fun!

Black Beard has replaced Davey Jones.

039eba05.jpg

Under new management and under refurbishment.

283dbf78.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter