Admission to parks//Disney Quest etc.

bray

Mouseketeer
After comparing every possible combination, I think I determined that for our family (DH, 8 yr DD, and myself) the premium annual pass will be the best buy. We plan on using it 6/4-6/11 and 12/19-12/22. Possibly again during spring break 2005. Unfortunately it didn't work out to where we could use it this June and then again at the very beginning of next June. --dance recitals.....

Has anyone been to Pleasure Island, Disney Quest, or Wide World of Sports?

If they are not great, then probably buying annual pass for amusement parks and then one for ater parks is better.

Thanks

Not much at PI for an 8 yo. You could theoretically take her to the Comedy club, but I don't think she'd understand most of the jokes (it's improv) and it can get a little suggestive (not too much since it is Disney). The same would hold true for the Adventurer's Club. At that age I don't think she'd have as much fun there.

DQ would be great for an 8 yo, especially if she likes video games, etc.

Deb's site, www.allearsnet.com/pl/ticket.htm, indicates that there is a water park and DQ annual pass, but it looks like the cost of an AP and this combo AP will be the same as a PAP. It even looks like if you get an AP, a water park AP and one single admission to DQ you've spent the same as a PAP. So, if you want to go to DQ I'd get the PAP.

I think of Pleasure Island as an adult place... its nightclubs. I know alot of people take their children there, but I saw very very few when I went last. Its great fun for adults! Lots of variety in clubs at one price.

I think the 8 yr old will love Disney Quest if they enjoy video games!

We're not sports people so I've never done anything at Wide World of Sports...

Good luck!!!

As to whether DQ is worth it or not, I'd say yes for an 8 year old. It's fun for adults too--to a certain point. However, by DS PREFERS DQ to any of the other parks, which drives me bananas because I really tired of it after 4 trips or so. Still, we ended most nights at WDW at DQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter