Additional park days

ellataylor

Mouseketeer
Hi there,

I am trying to plan a family trip for next year to include the Disney dining credit, 14 for 7 day tickets etc, but would like to go for longer, probably 17/18 days. Obviously the 21 day ticket would have been ideal but if that doesn't return can anyone see an issue with adding base park tickets for 2/3 days on top?

You can only book park days for the ticket validity. So if you have a 14 day ticket I think you can only book 14 (consecutive) days from and including the first day you intend to use it. Or have I misunderstood what you are asking?

(I have 14 nights with a 14 day ticket this October. I've booked park days for the first full day (ie. following my first night) through to departure day as usually I don't arrive until evening after a 20 hour day of travelling and I'm knackered. The other day I was curious about the idea mooted here by some that these are actually 15 day/14 night tickets, so I tried to book a park day for my arrival day too. The Mouse said 'Nope - you don't have a valid ticket'. I did consider cancelling my last day to see if I could then book that first one, but I don't want to risk breaking/losing my plan.)

You can only book park days for the ticket validity. So if you have a 14 day ticket I think you can only book 14 (consecutive) days from and including the first day you intend to use it. Or have I misunderstood what you are asking?

(I have 14 nights with a 14 day ticket this October. I've booked park days for the first full day (ie. following my first night) through to departure day as usually I don't arrive until evening after a 20 hour day of travelling and I'm knackered. The other day I was curious about the idea mooted here by some that these are actually 15 day/14 night tickets, so I tried to book a park day for my arrival day too. The Mouse said 'Nope - you don't have a valid ticket'. I did consider cancelling my last day to see if I could then book that first one, but I don't want to risk breaking/losing my plan.)

Thank you for your reply. Sorry if I was unclear,I was thinking of buying base park tickets for 2/3 days on top of the 14 day ticket. I was also hoping for the 15 consecutive days, sorry to hear that was unsuccessful!

I just don't want to be limited to 14 days.

I was thinking of buying base park tickets for 2/3 days on top of the 14 day ticket.
OK. I wasn't sure that you didn't mean park passes at that point.

I can't see any problem buying additional days but check the prices as at some point - maybe even at 3 days - it will be cheaper to get a 7 day ticket.
(I have a contingency plan that if I can go in October I might end up on an indirect flight. In which case [long complicated bit omitted] I might get there early on arrival day and buy a day ticket to cover that.
Or maybe just go to Universal or Sea World :confused3 )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter