? adding the dining plan

DisneyDizzy

Mouseketeer
Say we book and room and ticket Magic Your Way Base Package for Christmas without dining and then decide we'd like to add dining at a later date. Can we do this? I would assume it would be not problem up until the 45 days. I was wondering if we could add it say 3 weeks before we were to leave. Does anyone know? :confused3

Yeah. I wouldn't wait much beyond a week before you arrive (there are varying reports of how far in advance you can still add the DDP) but sure, if you want to add it to your package at/by the final due date, not a problem.

Hi,

Make sure you have some place to eat before you add the DPP. Make some ADRs just in case. You can always cancel. Though not as frantic as free dining, depending on just when you are going and the number in your party, it can be a challenge if you wait till the last minute.

Enjoy your trip, we really enjoyed Chrismas at Disney.

Three weeks ago when I called to check on adding dining plan to our package I was told at least 5 days before you arrive. Added it last week for arrival on June 8th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter