Adding Rewards Redemption Card To MDE

wdwrule

DIS Veteran
I have a Disney RR card that I’m trying to add to MDE for use while on our WDW trip. When I click on Adding a Card, it wants to replace my Visa card which I don’t want it to. Is there a way to add it in addition to my visa? For example, use the RR card to pay for a mobile order meal.

Following. I’d like to add my rewards card as well. I didn’t think you were able to add them to MDE. Or maybe that is just for actual Disney visa gift cards?

Following. I’d like to add my rewards card as well. I didn’t think you were able to add them to MDE. Or maybe that is just for actual Disney visa gift cards?
I played around with it more and the only thing I can figure out is to just enter the 16 digit number from the card as you are placing a mobile order. I still haven’t found anything about adding it to MDE in addition to my credit card. I think I will just put my 16 digit number in the notes app on my phone and then whenever I place a mobile order I’ll just copy paste the number in.

Only a credit/debit card can be added to MDE. You may stop at the front desk to pay down MB charges with a gift card or Rewards Redemption Card before the charge gets put through to your credit/debit card. Also you may enter a gift card or Rewards Redemption Card for mobile order, but it won't retain the info and you'll need to enter it again for another order.

Are you able to add your rewards card and/or gift cards at check in? I have my Disney visa on file but would prefer to use all of my gift cards and rewards cards first.

Only a credit/debit card can be added to MDE. You may stop at the front desk to pay down MB charges with a gift card or Rewards Redemption Card before the charge gets put through to your credit/debit card. Also you may enter a gift card or Rewards Redemption Card for mobile order, but it won't retain the info and you'll need to enter it again for another order.
That's what ended up happening to us with mobile order and I did not realize after the first time and had to ask a cast member. It's kind of annoying because we had a couple gift cards we were using and it was hard to keep track of which one we had already used

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter