Adding People to Your Party

CoolBama

Earning My Ears
I have a three part question… All four people in this have annual passes already, so tickets aren't an issue.

1.) I already have a reservation to stay in All Star Music Resort from 8/31-9/5 for 2 people. We recently found out that two friends of ours will be able to join us. They'll only be staying from 8/31-9/2. Is there a way to add them to our hotel reservations for just these nights (8/31-9/2)?

2.) Our friends will be flying in and since we are driving, they will more than likely be there before us. They are planning on taking the Disney bus to the resort from the airport. Since my name is the name on the room, will they have any problems with this? We want to make sure that they can scan their bands into the room in case they beat us there. None of us have ever flown in and taken a bus to the resort, so we want to make sure everything is taken care of. Any tips with this process will be greatly appreciated!

3.) I believe I know the answer to this, but figured I would ask. 2 of us already have fast passes selected. Since the other 2 just decided to join, they obviously do not have any FP selected. Is there anyway to add them to the FP's we already have selected for our stay?

You can call now to add them to your reservation and make the reservations for Disney Magical Express (transport from the airport) as well.

There will be an extra charge for each adult over 2 so be sure you go back to the front desk when they leave and remove them from the reservation. Do online check in - once you get the room is ready text, let them know the room number and all magic bands will access the room.

FP+ you can go to your selections and use the add guest (copy guest maybe?) to add them if there are still FP+ available. Alternately they can make their own for as close to the time window you have and you can ride in the overlapping time. For the hard to get FP you can just keep trying for overlapping times up to the day/time of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!