Adding dining plan separately

AnOtHeRdIsNeYfReAk

Self-Proclaimed Super Genius
I think I know the answer to this but I just want some confirmation. I'm planning a trip next August and I want to book the room as soon as I can. I'd also like to buy the park tickets as birthday gifts, one at a time to give my adult family members going on this trip. My question is: Can I add the dining plan on closer to the trip even though I'm purchasing these separately?

I think I know the answer to this but I just want some confirmation. I'm planning a trip next August and I want to book the room as soon as I can. I'd also like to buy the park tickets as birthday gifts, one at a time to give my adult family members going on this trip. My question is: Can I add the dining plan on closer to the trip even though I'm purchasing these separately?

No, you can only add the DDP if you purchase a package that includes tickets, unless you an AP holder, DVC owner, or military (and those involve a few special other rules).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!