Adding a day to the beginning of your reservation

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
I currently have a reservation for a 1 bedroom AKV, Kidani Village booked June 14th to the 20th. For our arrival day, the 13th a Saturday, I had booked a family suite at the Allstar Music. After I made my reservations, I bought 50 more points, so we can now stay at a studio our first night or a value 1 bedroom at Jambo House.
Would this additional day be incorporated into my current reservation # or would I get a second # since I will be a different room?

You will have a second confirmation #. If you book the same size/category room you can have MS link the reservations so that you won't have to change rooms but you will still have two reservations #'s.

i added a day to my reservation no problem same reservation number.you just contact ms to make the modification if the date is available no problem.

I currently have a reservation for a 1 bedroom AKV, Kidani Village booked June 14th to the 20th. For our arrival day, the 13th a Saturday, I had booked a family suite at the Allstar Music. After I made my reservations, I bought 50 more points, so we can now stay at a studio our first night or a value 1 bedroom at Jambo House.
Would this additional day be incorporated into my current reservation # or would I get a second # since I will be a different room?
As long as it's the same unit type it really doesn't matter as they can link them and it's treated as one reservation regardless.

i added a day to my reservation no problem same reservation number.you just contact ms to make the modification if the date is available no problem.

I believe this is only possible if you are staying in the same category/size of room for the duration of your stay. The OP mentions booking a studio for the arrival night and then switching to a 1BR. This cannot be one reservation since it is 2 different types of room. They could not stay in the same room for their entire stay. Now, that is not to say that the reservations won't have some kind of notation on them indicating that they are for the same trip. We have a 1BR value booked for June 7-11. I added on DME and forgot about it. Later, I added June 6 in a value studio to our stay. I got a separate reservation number for that night since it was for a different room type. About two weeks later, I remembered that the DME was made with my reservation number from the 1BR stay. I called up MS to change the DME pick up and they said that someone noticed it and had already linked it to our studio reservation. They showed our arrival as June 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter