adding a adult to room?

Bev J

DIS Veteran
our son is considering a move to florida so we would like for him to be able to stay with us when we are down in May. Saratoga Springs- paying no DVC. Can he stay with us and not get the park tickets or would he have to have the same package we have? not trying to sneak him in our room, we would pay for the extra adult but park tickets would not be needed at all

Thanks!

Don't put him on reservation.

When you arrive tell the front desk you want to add him and which nights.

You will only be charged adult fee nights he is there, and they will give him a MagicBand.

our son is considering a move to florida so we would like for him to be able to stay with us when we are down in May. Saratoga Springs- paying no DVC. Can he stay with us and not get the park tickets or would he have to have the same package we have? not trying to sneak him in our room, we would pay for the extra adult but park tickets would not be needed at all

Thanks!
Don't put him on reservation.

When you arrive tell the front desk you want to add him and which nights.

You will only be charged adult fee nights he is there, and they will give him a MagicBand.
With SSR, you shouldn't be charged any extra adult fee.

Thanks!

With SSR, you shouldn't be charged any extra adult fee.

Is that still the case when they are paying through Disney?

The website makes it look like you pay on the SS page for both studios and villas.

• Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.

That would be new. They haven't charged for extra adults in DVC resorts ever.

That would be new. They haven't charged for extra adults in DVC resorts ever.

I don't know I've never done it. But when I went in and tried to book a Studio and then a Villa, both times a box came up with conditions of booking and one was what I posted above.

Wouldn't be surprised if they slipped another fee in there on folks.

It's a cash rental, not DVC. There is an extra charge for adults over 2, just like any other resort.

DVC are the only ones that get around that fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!