Ace of Cakes/ Cake boss cost

I actually called Carlo's today about pricing out a cake for my son's 6th bday. All i wanted was a two tier cake, the cake was for 30 people, I asked for the cake to be circus themed. I was quoted $640 dollars. They were very friendly and i felt bad saying no, but i couldn't see spending that for a 6 yr old.

Duff says that for the most part you take off the fondant and decorations and that the cake itself is very tasty..fondant is OK to chew on a few times but after that..ewwww....

Sorry, but they do not taste good, as least not the one I had at a wedding in2008. Cost was $1500. My local Giant grocery store makes a far better tasting cake. I can think of so many other things I would have done with that $1500 than literally eat a few bites of it.

I was in need of a specialty cake three years ago. Since I'm not near the East coast fancy cake places, I went to find a local baker and just Googled up "specialty cakes."

I found a great baker in Pasadena that did a fantastic job for $200.

The cake? It was a giant orange parking cone and it fed 300+ people. It was a retirement party for someone at work who was famous for really caring where people parked. He would put up orange parking cones all over the place and would literally turn bright red if you parked in someone else's space (even if they were out on vacation.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter