Accessible Campsites

doubletoast

Earning My Ears
We are planning our first trip to the Fort and was wondering what the difference between the accessible and regular camper sites were. I assumed it was probably distance to specific bathrooms, but we have our own accessible bathroom in the camper. Is there something else that would make these sites different?

I have never heard of accessible campsites at the Fort.
Cabins, yes.
Showers and stalls at the comfort stations, yes.

Just not sites. Maybe someone on here has knowledge.

I am not sure about handicap accessible campsites ? I mean Disney has premium campsites that are all concrete, and are therefore pretty accessible, and the widest available. The other levels, are not as wide for pavement and some have sand at the rear, which would make them less handicap friendly.
But as mentioned above, all the comfort stations have accessible showers and stalls. Now there are no "family" bathrooms available at the Fort.

Never seen an accessible campsite specifically labeled. Close to comfort station is only difference I would see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter