Access Denied

Captkirk120

Earning My Ears
After making several dining reservations on our 60-day mark this morning, I clicked to go to another page on My Plans and was met with a blank page saying Access Denied due to a server error. I have tried looking it up but I am not very tech savvy. All of my reservations are confirmed on the app but 30 minutes later I still can't get back in to the Disney World website. Can anyone help with this?

I can’t help but I was having issues last night with MDE. I just kept trying and it worked slowly about an hour later.

Are you trying from a mobile device or your computer?

I can’t help but I was having issues last night with MDE. I just kept trying and it eventually worked very slowly about an hour later.
Thank you. I cleared my history and cookies which didn't seem to help at first but the site is working fine now. Missed out on a reservation for Rose and Crown but I'll keep an eye out between now and March.

Thank you. I cleared my history and cookies which didn't seem to help at first but the site is working fine now. Missed out on a reservation for Rose and Crown but I'll keep an eye out between now and March.
I’m so glad it worked! I’m sure something will open up.

After making several dining reservations on our 60-day mark this morning, I clicked to go to another page on My Plans and was met with a blank page saying Access Denied due to a server error. I have tried looking it up but I am not very tech savvy. All of my reservations are confirmed on the app but 30 minutes later I still can't get back in to the Disney World website. Can anyone help with this?

Access Denied due to a server error means there is a problem with the admin side of the website. A server is the computer where the website files are stored. Server errors happen for many reasons, sometimes due to someone working on the website. The IT department will get notified about the server error. Sometimes the errors fix themselves, sometimes the server needs to be refreshed to fix the error. Either way, its not something you the customer / user of the website did or can fix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter