Accepting the Offer Question

kelly_1220

Mouseketeer
Hey, I want to accept my offer but I was just curious if when you do if you have to immediately pick your arrival date or not...
:)
:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Hey, I want to accept my offer but I was just curious if when you do if you have to immediately pick your arrival date or not...
:)
:thanks::thanks::thanks:

It's honestly best to pick it now while you have the chance. I received the acceptance email on Monday, and I wanted to pick the 27th of May to be my check-in date. Something told me to pick that date right then and there, but I didn't. However, I wanted to wait until I got my purple foler so me, my mother, and father could make a decision together. I got my folder last night, and when I went back, the 27th was gone, and I had to pick the 20th. I really didn't mind going on the 20th, heck, that was tehe date I really wanted to go. But, I wanted to leave on the 27th so I can stay for me and my boyfriend's 2 year anniversary, which is on the 26th. Bottom line, if you know a date, go ahead now and choose it. You can always pay the Program Assessment Fee later, but the dates are slowly dimishing. Last night, the only dates left were May 20th and June 15th.

Ok, thanks again everybody! I am just waiting on 2 people to see if the one girl got in and to see what day they pick. I want to go on the Aug. 24th, but I am not sure if that is what they want or not...

What should I do? I have til May 4th to accept.. Should I wait for them or just pick my day and hope for the best. I really like the 2 girls and I think we'd be a good fit.. :confused3

Ok, thanks again everybody! I am just waiting on 2 people to see if the one girl got in and to see what day they pick. I want to go on the Aug. 24th, but I am not sure if that is what they want or not...

What should I do? I have til May 4th to accept.. Should I wait for them or just pick my day and hope for the best. I really like the 2 girls and I think we'd be a good fit.. :confused3

The best bet is to wait until May 4th, and if they still haven't heard anything then go ahead and accept and pick a day. Just hope for the best.

I'd go ahead about wait til May 4th, and wait to see if they get accepted. If not, then just pick a date and hope for the best. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter