Accepted offer, what to do about housing

trvlgrl422

Earning My Ears
In accepted my offer, paid fees, and chose my arrival date. When will I receive access to the housing site? Shoule I be doing anything else? Will it come in the mail or an email? I'm afraid that I might be missing something. Thanks!:cool1::cool1:

You'll get the housing information about 10 days before you arrive. As for now, you are done!

Thanks for the info. I don't know what I would do without all the I info. Everyone shares on this board. It's so helpful!:)

You may want to start reading the onboarding site. It has everything you need to prepare for your program on it.

Information about housing pre-registration is on there.

You really ought to turn to official resources before going to unofficial ones. So much stuff changes that you could end up with incorrect info if you don't carefully read the info that Disney directly provides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter