Acceptances are out for Fall/Fall Advantage 2012

I got accepted as a lifeguard also!
Congrats to everyone who got accepted and for everyone who's still waiting I'm sure your acceptance is on its way!

I got accepted, Photopass Photographer!!!!!!!!! It was my first choice.

I interviewed last Wednesday and I found out this morning.
Good luck to everyone who still has to interview and peace of mind to those who are waiting for those acceptance emails!!

Just got accepted... Fall 2012 attractions! It was the bottom of my top four so kind of bittersweet. But I'm excited to be going!

Also, I had this nightmare a week ago. I got accepted for attractions and when I got to Florida, found out I was at Great Movie Ride. I pretty much loathe this ride and ran away crying. I'm a little nervous a lot more dreams like that are headed my way...

I need to stop reading this thread, lol. It's making me anxious. I'm not so concerned about making the program, but I am concerned about getting the role I want. Here's hoping!

I just got accepted as a Concierge for Fall Advantage 2012! So excited! It was my top role. I'm going to miss attractions but it'll be worth it!

I just got accepted as a Concierge for Fall Advantage 2012! So excited! It was my top role. I'm going to miss attractions but it'll be worth it!

Haha I'll trade with you! Concierge was tied with Hospitality for my first and I ended up with attractions (the last of my top choices).

Haha I'll trade with you! Concierge was tied with Hospitality for my first and I ended up with attractions (the last of my top choices).

Haha well Attractions was what I did last time but Concierge was my first choice this time around! I'm shocked, it's a hard to get role!

OH MY GOSH, GUYS! I was accepted!!!! I'm working attractions!!! Just like everyone else, seemingly. :D :banana::cool1::dance3::yay::cheer2:

I'm a Vacation Planner, again!!! I'm so happy!!!

Mesha...Congrats! I'm glad to see you got VP AGAIN and are happy about it!
My daughter just got accepted for a VP, we are thrilled.

Please tell me what you enjoy the most about the position and also if you don't mind please tell me about the quotas, as a mom I worry about everything.

Thanks and Congrats again!!!

ACCEPTED! Attractions, Fall advantage 2012, 1st choice! Only 5 days after my interview!

Congratulations!! I've been following your blog and so excited you learned just five days after your interview! I still haven't heard anything but then again I applied for Disneyland College Program.

Just got accepted... Fall 2012 attractions! It was the bottom of my top four so kind of bittersweet. But I'm excited to be going!

Also, I had this nightmare a week ago. I got accepted for attractions and when I got to Florida, found out I was at Great Movie Ride. I pretty much loathe this ride and ran away crying. I'm a little nervous a lot more dreams like that are headed my way...

Hi Nicole! I also got accepted as DCP Fall Advantage Attractions! Don't worry, i'll keep my fingers crossed that you don't get GMR! I'm hoping for Jungle Cruise or Pirates of the Caribbean :)

I got my acceptance letter yesterday!!!! I cried. I am paying my fees tonight and hoping to get August 15 for my move in day :-) I wish everyone the best of luck with whatever part of the process you are in!!!

I'm IN!!!!!!!

I was in yesterday at about 4pm, but I couldn't access my role offer through the portal so they had to reconfigure everything and resend it. I got my role offer about an hour ago.

I'm a character attendant for Fall 2012! So excited!! It was my second choice (second to BBB), but I'm realizing that this could potentially be better. Now I know I'll definitely be in a park, I'll get to move around, I'll get to be outside, and I'll get to interact with ALL guests. And I'm part of the entertainment team, which is wonderful because I want to go into entertainment production. So, so, so sosoososososososo EXCITED!

I just got my acceptance email about an hour ago for Fall 2012 Main Entrance Operations! I'm very excited that it only took 6 days to hear back from Disney! I feel like I'm the only person accepted for this role so far :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter