Acceptance letters for Fall/Fall Advantage

I got my acceptance letter on Monday and I am arriving 8-13 for the Fall Program. Anyone else have this day??? :confused3

*sigh* I'm still waiting on my letter, even though all my fellow CPers at the University have already gotten it. My recruiter told me on Thursday she was going to e-mail it to me, but she hasn't called me back and no e-mail so i'm kinda bummed.

I got my acceptance letter on Monday and I am arriving 8-13 for the Fall Program. Anyone else have this day??? :confused3

The 13th is an arrival date? i have the 11th. but i thought the dates were like every monday?

I just got my acceptance letter today for Fall Advantage 08 in QSF&B!!!.:banana: :banana: :banana: It only took 2 weeks and a day to get my letter! I'm new to the boards, I figured this would be a good first post!!!:cool1:

I just got my acceptance letter today for Fall Advantage 08 in QSF&B!!!.:banana: :banana: :banana: It only took 2 weeks and a day to get my letter! I'm new to the boards, I figured this would be a good first post!!!:cool1:

Congrats and welcome. Ill be doing the same role.

When is my sisters letter going to come? It's been 3 weeks and 2 days!

The 13th is an arrival date? i have the 11th. but i thought the dates were like every monday?

There are also some Wed dates.

Congrats!!

I got my letter last week.. after 5 weeks of waiting!
Hospitality FA :cool1:

Congrats!!

When is my sisters letter going to come? It's been 3 weeks and 2 days!

Patience!! It will be ok.:) I would give it another day or two, then call.

My name is Paul and I got accepted for custdial at the Disney World Resort!:cool1: I got my letter 13 days after my interview!:thumbsup2 Also I got acepted at both parks? I was offered an extension (fall advantage) for the Disney Land Resort? Did anyone else get acepted to both Parks?:confused3

My name is Paul and I got accepted for custdial at the Disney World Resort!:cool1: I got my letter 13 days after my interview!:thumbsup2 Also I got acepted at both parks? I was offered an extension (fall advantage) for the Disney Land Resort? Did anyone else get acepted to both Parks?:confused3

Congrats!! I have heard of people getting letters/emails to both programs.

I got accepted for Fall 08. YAY!

I got attractions. YAY!

I will arrive on Aug 20. Anyone else going to get there that day?

I am so excited! =D

I got accepted a couple weeks ago!

I arrive August 11th!!

Im going to be doing attractions!!!

SOOOOOO Excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter