Abu's AWESOME August 2015 - W.I.S.H. Weight Loss Challenge! Any & All Welcome to Join!

Screw it. I'm adding another WOOHOO! to my Wednesday. I cited financial hardship since my company does not pay for Jury Duty and I was excused. I DON'T HAVE TO REPORT OMG YAY!

I printed out a copy of the paperwork but I am so excited!!

:jumping1: party:

Okay, I'm back a little from my exile. I've read through everything, but I don't have time to comment on everything, so I'm just going to say hi everyone and then answer the QOTD/QOTW.

QOTD for Friday, August 20, 2015:
What's been your biggest frustration with your goals/plans this month?

My biggest frustration is that I can't stick to my plan. I made myself a great plan, and if I stuck to it, I think I would do great. But I tend to just ignore it sometimes ... I made the plan, I should follow the plan, but the laziness has been winning out a lot lately. It's really frustrating.

What fun weekend plans do you have? Parties, movies, cook outs, yard work, swimming, shopping, sleeping, cleaning? Anyone planning to spend some time meal prepping for next week?

We had cousins in town for the weekend (they're actually still here), so I hung with them on Saturday. I went to a Yankees game on Sunday ... my first one of the season (actually only my second baseball game of the summer ... usually I've been to 3 or 4 by now).

Take a look back over your progress and your journey this month. Whether or not you hit your goal does NOT mean you've failed. What is something you did/changed/accomplished this month that you are proud of? Three consecutive days of eating right? 10 perfect push ups? Fitting into an old pair of jeans? Drinking more water? Cutting back on sweets? Anything that makes you proud of your hard work this month!

Rest days! It sounds crazy, but I'm always trying to fit in exercise somewhere (because I feel bad if I don't) and it frustrates me, so I've been forcing myself to take one rest day a week and I've really enjoyed just having that day off. I'm really impressed that I've been able to stick with it and haven't forced myself to exercise on my off day just because I'm not losing weight.

If you were booking your Fastpasses right now and could pick three attractions in each park, what attractions would you pick and why?

Okay, because doing this for my actual trip is not hard enough...
Animal Kingdom: (this is what we actually get at AK)
Expedition Everest - because I don't like it enough to wait in the regular line
Kilimanjaro Safaris - it's my favorite attraction at AK
Meet Minnie and Mickey - we like characters, we don't so much like lines

Epcot:
Soarin' - because the line is long. And I like California.
Test Track - long line, awesome ride
Epcot Character Spot - see explanation for Mickey & Minnie at AK

Hollywood Studios:
Toy Story Midway Mania - my favorite ride at HS - I'm willing to wait on the crazy line, but FP+ is better
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster - this I won't wait on a long line, so FP+ is one of the few ways I'll ride it (that or if the line is short)
Fantasmic! - this is something I love seeing, so I'll take the shorter wait!

Magic Kingdom:
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - my favorite ride at MK, and it always has a long line
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - we love it ... and haven't waited on the regular standby line since about 2011 (every trip since then we've either had FP+ or (in California) an injury that allowed us to use the wheelchair entrance)
Peter Pan's Flight - I like Peter Pan and the line for this is always terrible

What are you WOOHOOing today?!

Someone gave me their old Garmin GPS running watch ... I'm pretty excited to use it for my run tomorrow!

I'm going to pop in to September to say hi, and maybe I'll come back later today and update y'all on my week. (If I don't get back ... it's been pretty boring, but busy)

My woohoo is that, since I work shift, work today is my Friday and I'm halfway through it.

Lucky!

Great job on the thread!! I am ready to go - add me to the list. :D

I was thinking about an old friend that I hadn't heard from in months and he randomly messaged me today. It was just great to catch-up and get some insights into career and life decisions. It's amazing how people come into your life at just the right moment to give you what you need at the time.

I'm also Woohooing my husband's weight loss. He finally broke his 3 week plateau and lost 2 pounds! I found out the cause of this was him not eating all of his WW points and he was in "starvation mode". I remedied this with a bag of Reese's Peanutbutter Cups. Whatever points he's low on... he gets to make up for them with those. And the lucky bastard lost weight this week by meeting his minimum via candy bars. It pains me (and amuses me!) because I only have 26 points per day and I'm barely able to not go over my daily allotment and he has trouble eating everything. :rotfl2:.

PS: @JacknSally -- congrats on your FP+ success. You must be getting excited for your trip? :)

Love needing peanut butter cups to lose weight. If only!

Screw it. I'm adding another WOOHOO! to my Wednesday. I cited financial hardship since my company does not pay for Jury Duty and I was excused. I DON'T HAVE TO REPORT OMG YAY!

I printed out a copy of the paperwork but I am so excited!!

:jumping1: party:

Woo hoo!

My biggest frustration is that I can't stick to my plan. I made myself a great plan, and if I stuck to it, I think I would do great. But I tend to just ignore it sometimes ... I made the plan, I should follow the plan, but the laziness has been winning out a lot lately. It's really frustrating.

This has been EXACTLY my month! I just keep saying that I cannot throw in the towel. 1 day a week on plan is better than zero and I can usually manage to keep it together for at least 4 or 5 days.

Great job on the thread!! I am ready to go - add me to the list. :D

I was thinking about an old friend that I hadn't heard from in months and he randomly messaged me today. It was just great to catch-up and get some insights into career and life decisions. It's amazing how people come into your life at just the right moment to give you what you need at the time.

I'm also Woohooing my husband's weight loss. He finally broke his 3 week plateau and lost 2 pounds! I found out the cause of this was him not eating all of his WW points and he was in "starvation mode". I remedied this with a bag of Reese's Peanutbutter Cups. Whatever points he's low on... he gets to make up for them with those. And the lucky bastard lost weight this week by meeting his minimum via candy bars. It pains me (and amuses me!) because I only have 26 points per day and I'm barely able to not go over my daily allotment and he has trouble eating everything. :rotfl2:.

PS: @JacknSally -- congrats on your FP+ success. You must be getting excited for your trip? :)
Yeah...I hear you. My sweetheart lost one pound trying to maintain his weight loss. I had to say "your not eating enough!" He only had to lose 25 pounds on his journey, so it's been challenging when we are together because he has to eat more. We'll get there eventually.

Okay it's woohoo Thursday! I'm going shopping to look for Disney T-shirts. They have some at the Family Dollar Store. I'm going to do my stomach crunches....I just incorporated these into my off gym days....I have a lot of belly fat. Going to Maine tomorrow! Been packing and cleaning house. So.....onward to another successful food day! I've been very strong this month. I think it's because I have been tracking my food ahead of the day, so I know exactly what I'm going to eat....I don't have to think about it. It really helps. Happy Thursday everyone!

Happy ALMOST FRIDAY, ladies and gents! I don't know about you guys, but I am SUPER ready for the weekend. Here's hoping today and tomorrow go by quickly for everyone!

In case you missed it, the September thread is up and running, so be sure to head over there and get your name put on the participants list for next month!

As we wrap up August and start to get ready for September, I know we're all looking at what we did (or didn't) accomplish this month, and what we want to accomplish next month. I know I'm trying to figure out what my goal for September will be. While weight loss is my goal, I feel like if I report here based on weight loss, then if my body doesn't respond to my efforts I'm much more likely to get discouraged and just quit. On the other hand, though, I don't want to make my goal something like "work out every day" because then if I miss one day, there goes my shot at 100% for the month.

QOTD for Thursday, August 27, 2015
Critical thinking two-parter! Take a serious look back at your efforts for August.

1) What is ONE thing that you did/added/took away/changed this month that you really like and feel like it really worked for you, and you plan to carry over to September? This can be ANYTHING - upping your workouts, starting Weight Watchers, cutting sugar, getting up 10 minutes earlier, walking 1.5 miles a day rather than 1 mile a day, eating more fruits, whatever!

2) What is ONE thing that you did/added/took away/changed this month that you really DIDN'T like and feel like it DIDN'T really work for you, and you are NOT going to try that again in September? Maybe your exercise routine isn't sustainable, or you don't feel like that extra 10 minutes on the treadmill made a difference? Maybe Weight Watchers isn't for you, or you tried cutting sugar but the cravings ended up making you binge?

cd62e14e2ff7a76e78d5c10885116e39.jpg

We are going to skip the week 4 results reports this weekend! Instead of submitting your week 4 results between Friday and Sunday, everyone please just submit your FINAL RESULTS on Monday morning! I will get the results updated Monday evening and post them here, and link to them in the September thread.

USE the extra 2 days of not-weighing-in to your advantage! Drink like a fish, live on the treadmill, count those calories, whatever you need to do! Let's go out BIG (well, smaller!) at the end of the month!

First, thank you for the later reporting day. I am not usually available on the weekend to report but Monday works great for me. My biggest accomplishment for August is "working out". Joining the gym has been huge! I usually hate "working out" on any kind of machines but never am able to do enough outdoor things everyday to get the exercise I need. So far, I'm enjoying it. I talk to other folks there and get some pointers. I'm meeting new people. I got to actually give some "machine tips" to a new couple that just joined. So I'm finding ways to love it. What I did not stick with for August is "drinking water." I started off good but this has gradually tapered back to the old ways. One issue I have is getting up to go to the bathroom all night and it interrupts my sleep. So, I tend to not drink. Even if I stop drinking by 1/2p.m. I seem to have this issue. Not sure what to do for September. I could try drinking the water the first thing in the a.m. I'm going to think on it and try and come up with a plan for September on the water. Also, I'm not eating enough calories. I'm probably in starvation mode but want to be in denial this is the case because I am losing...but really....I'm not eating hardly any calories...I can't even tell you how many....it's not good. I will address this modification in the September post as well. I have all weekend to make some decisions. Thanks for hosting this month, JacknSally. You have done a great job!

1) What is ONE thing that you did/added/took away/changed this month that you really like and feel like it really worked for you, and you plan to carry over to September?
2) What is ONE thing that you did/added/took away/changed this month that you really DIDN'T like and feel like it DIDN'T really work for you, and you are NOT going to try that again in September?

This is such a great topic - definitely good for preparing for next month.

1) A big change that I made to this month's plan was stepping it up and making sure that I met my minimum step goal per day. 7500 steps was pushing it on some days, and others it was a breeze. I also added in a weekly trip to Disneyland to do a "heavy walking day" of an additional 10,000+ steps while there. The hot weather didn't make it easy so hopefully our weather cools off next month so I can keep it going.

2) One thing that I realized during this month was that I needed to change up what I was eating. On WW, we have to log points and I had a week where I ate nothing but the same foods every day for five days... and I only lost .5 pounds. Changing it up really helps to confuse the body and as a result I made my 8 pound goal for the month on week 3. I don't look at this as a failure but an experiment to see what does or doesn't work.

I wish I had joined the challenges sooner and am happy that I am part of this community. I've gotten to know you guys so well and I've enjoyed reading your progress. I've learned from your setbacks and cheer your accomplishments - the positivity and encouragement is so helpful for my goals and I hope that I can continue to do the same for all of you!

PS: I got my summer class grade yesterday and I earned an A-. Huzzah! Two more classes to go and my MBA is done. (And then two days after that I got to Disney World to celebrate :) )

@courtneybeth CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR A!!!!! Woohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Your woohoo Wednesday was AMAZING!!

I just popped in really quick to share my excitement - you guys. I COMPLETELY just remembered that LABOR DAY is September 7! So not this coming Monday, but the next! YAYYYYYY! Coming from many, many years of jobs where we didn't get holidays off, I LOVE three day weekends!! SO excited!

This is such a great topic - definitely good for preparing for next month.

1) A big change that I made to this month's plan was stepping it up and making sure that I met my minimum step goal per day. 7500 steps was pushing it on some days, and others it was a breeze. I also added in a weekly trip to Disneyland to do a "heavy walking day" of an additional 10,000+ steps while there. The hot weather didn't make it easy so hopefully our weather cools off next month so I can keep it going.

2) One thing that I realized during this month was that I needed to change up what I was eating. On WW, we have to log points and I had a week where I ate nothing but the same foods every day for five days... and I only lost .5 pounds. Changing it up really helps to confuse the body and as a result I made my 8 pound goal for the month on week 3. I don't look at this as a failure but an experiment to see what does or doesn't work.

I wish I had joined the challenges sooner and am happy that I am part of this community. I've gotten to know you guys so well and I've enjoyed reading your progress. I've learned from your setbacks and cheer your accomplishments - the positivity and encouragement is so helpful for my goals and I hope that I can continue to do the same for all of you!

PS: I got my summer class grade yesterday and I earned an A-. Huzzah! Two more classes to go and my MBA is done. (And then two days after that I got to Disney World to celebrate :) )
Wow! Great month for you all around! And a trip to Disney....OMG...you deserve it! I like how you had to mix up your food. I tend to eat the same thing everyday as well. This week I changed up lunches and dinners. So, we shall see on Monday!

1) What is ONE thing that you did/added/took away/changed this month that you really like and feel like it really worked for you, and you plan to carry over to September?

Adding WW definitely has helped for me. It keeps me on track and I've had success with it before! It's the maintaining part that gets tough. But that's for another day!

2) What is ONE thing that you did/added/took away/changed this month that you really DIDN'T like and feel like it DIDN'T really work for you, and you are NOT going to try that again in September?

I tried making WW desserts to have during the week that were low points-wise and I just CANNOT handle having sugar around me. I will eat it and I'll eat too much of it. Case in point, yesterday at work we got a candy delivery. I had a special dark chocolate bar yesterday and Reese's pieces today. I just CAN'T avoid it. It's been a rough week because of that and my dessert experiment which makes me nervous for my weigh-in day. so next month I'll go back to no weekday desserts and sporadic weekend desserts. That's about all I can handle without spiraling out of control.

Thanks @JacknSally for hosting! I'm already looking forward to a September challenge!

QOTD for Thursday, August 27, 2015
Critical thinking two-parter! Take a serious look back at your efforts for August.

1) What is ONE thing that you did/added/took away/changed this month that you really like and feel like it really worked for you, and you plan to carry over to September? This can be ANYTHING - upping your workouts, starting Weight Watchers, cutting sugar, getting up 10 minutes earlier, walking 1.5 miles a day rather than 1 mile a day, eating more fruits, whatever!

2) What is ONE thing that you did/added/took away/changed this month that you really DIDN'T like and feel like it DIDN'T really work for you, and you are NOT going to try that again in September? Maybe your exercise routine isn't sustainable, or you don't feel like that extra 10 minutes on the treadmill made a difference? Maybe Weight Watchers isn't for you, or you tried cutting sugar but the cravings ended up making you binge?

Tough question for me this month. I think one thing I really took away this month is that I have a choice. I can (1) eat whatever I want and lay on the couch or (2) make progress towards my health and fitness goals. Following the plan does not equal guaranteed success but not following the plan is a guarantee of failure.

What really didn't work? A lot of things but my belief that I could get up an hour early and walk in the morning was a true disaster!

We are going to skip the week 4 results reports this weekend! Instead of submitting your week 4 results between Friday and Sunday, everyone please just submit your FINAL RESULTS on Monday morning! I will get the results updated Monday evening and post them here, and link to them in the September thread.

USE the extra 2 days of not-weighing-in to your advantage! Drink like a fish, live on the treadmill, count those calories, whatever you need to do! Let's go out BIG (well, smaller!) at the end of the month!

Woo hoo! I intend to take full advantage. :cool1:

First, thank you for the later reporting day. I am not usually available on the weekend to report but Monday works great for me. My biggest accomplishment for August is "working out". Joining the gym has been huge! I usually hate "working out" on any kind of machines but never am able to do enough outdoor things everyday to get the exercise I need. So far, I'm enjoying it. I talk to other folks there and get some pointers. I'm meeting new people. I got to actually give some "machine tips" to a new couple that just joined. So I'm finding ways to love it. What I did not stick with for August is "drinking water." I started off good but this has gradually tapered back to the old ways. One issue I have is getting up to go to the bathroom all night and it interrupts my sleep. So, I tend to not drink. Even if I stop drinking by 1/2p.m. I seem to have this issue. Not sure what to do for September. I could try drinking the water the first thing in the a.m. I'm going to think on it and try and come up with a plan for September on the water. Also, I'm not eating enough calories. I'm probably in starvation mode but want to be in denial this is the case because I am losing...but really....I'm not eating hardly any calories...I can't even tell you how many....it's not good. I will address this modification in the September post as well. I have all weekend to make some decisions. Thanks for hosting this month, JacknSally. You have done a great job!

I'm so glad you are starting to like the gym!

Woo hoo! Congrats on the A! I'm so excited for your impending graduation. Walking out of my last MBA final was one of the happiest moments of my life!!

@courtneybeth CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR A!!!!! Woohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Your woohoo Wednesday was AMAZING!!

I just popped in really quick to share my excitement - you guys. I COMPLETELY just remembered that LABOR DAY is September 7! So not this coming Monday, but the next! YAYYYYYY! Coming from many, many years of jobs where we didn't get holidays off, I LOVE three day weekends!! SO excited!

Three day weekends are the best! And we are moving into the constant three day weekend season!

Just doing a Friday check-in before leaving for Maine. My sweetheart and I have our breakfast and lunches packed. We are camping. But dinners...we are eating out. I was hesitant about this at first because it has been really hard to get anything that I can eat, while we are out. We have shared meals before to cut down on the calories and allow us to still have something tasty. One time I got plain fish with broccoli at 99, but it was just awful! So, my goal is to be mindful....to make good choices....and to stay within my calories. Also...today is a gym day and I've decided not to go. I was planning on going right up until I began working under my house yesterday. It involves getting on a dolly and pulling/pushing myself around, on an cement slab....using long reaching sweeping motions to sweep the dirt that has collected this year. I was in so much pain last night from the contorted positions I feel the workout will be counterproductive. I don't think this is an excuse....I do feel my muscles need to recuperate. But, nonetheless, I feel guilty for not going, even though I feel it is the right decision. The mind can be a tricky thing....even when we are doing really good. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Stay strong....reports are coming right up!

Hey guys!
Just popping in to say hi quickly. I'm so glad today's weigh-in doesn't count ... mine stunk! And weekends are not easy for me (a lot of what I eat is out of my control), so it looks like I'll be ending August in a bad place :(
August really has not been a great month for me, so I think I need to spend some time this weekend figuring out what did and didn't work and setting up a strategy to make myself successful in September.

Have a great weekend, all!

Hey guys!
Just popping in to say hi quickly. I'm so glad today's weigh-in doesn't count ... mine stunk! And weekends are not easy for me (a lot of what I eat is out of my control), so it looks like I'll be ending August in a bad place :(
August really has not been a great month for me, so I think I need to spend some time this weekend figuring out what did and didn't work and setting up a strategy to make myself successful in September.

Have a great weekend, all!

Noooo, don't end in a bad place! Even if your numbers aren't what you want to see, if you can learn from August and use that to make some changes for September, you are in a GREAT place! So many people have a rough month and don't know (or take the time to figure out) why so they either throw in the towel or just keep doing what they're doing, hoping it will change - it never will! So don't be discouraged. I'd honestly love to hear what you figure out this weekend!

Just doing a Friday check-in before leaving for Maine. My sweetheart and I have our breakfast and lunches packed. We are camping. But dinners...we are eating out. I was hesitant about this at first because it has been really hard to get anything that I can eat, while we are out. We have shared meals before to cut down on the calories and allow us to still have something tasty. One time I got plain fish with broccoli at 99, but it was just awful! So, my goal is to be mindful....to make good choices....and to stay within my calories. Also...today is a gym day and I've decided not to go. I was planning on going right up until I began working under my house yesterday. It involves getting on a dolly and pulling/pushing myself around, on an cement slab....using long reaching sweeping motions to sweep the dirt that has collected this year. I was in so much pain last night from the contorted positions I feel the workout will be counterproductive. I don't think this is an excuse....I do feel my muscles need to recuperate. But, nonetheless, I feel guilty for not going, even though I feel it is the right decision. The mind can be a tricky thing....even when we are doing really good. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Stay strong....reports are coming right up!

Nothing at all wrong with skipping a "planned" gym day, ESPECIALLY when it's because you amped it up the day before! Rest is JUST as important for your body as those days you spend in the gym, and everyone's bodies are different. One person may only need one rest day a week, but someone else may need 2 or 3. And weeks are totally different, so if this week you only hit the gym twice, that is a-ok! Just listen to your body and do whatever you need! Have fun on your weekend trip!

FRIIIIDAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!

Friday friday FRI-DAY!

YAAAAAYYYY FRIDAYYYYY!!!

AND it's our VERY LAST FRIDAY of AUGUST!!

index.jpg

Can you tell I like Friday? :rotfl: I'm not as excited about that last line above, because I've loved being here with you wonderful people this month, but I AM excited about the September thread hitting the ground full swing on Tuesday, so it's ok! Already seeing so many faces (usernames? LOL) that I know and love in that thread, so YAYYYYY!!!!!!

Remind me to update you all on the car saga if you want to hear it. UGH. Synopsis - we got it back yesterday and were completely ripped off. DH2B has some very fun phone calls to make today. He's a big ol' bear, and I absolutely love him, but when you cross him, especially when it comes to me AND cars... I'm glad I'm not on the receiving end of today's phone calls! This has been a terrible, awful, no-good, very bad week. I'm ready to say GOODBYE to August and HELLO to beautiful September!

BUT BEFORE WE SAY GOODBYE TO AUGUST, WE HAVE TO FINISH IT OUT! No throwing in the towel yet! We have still got FOUR DAYS (today, Saturday, Sunday, Monday) to be the spectacular superstars I know that we are! We have FINAL WEIGH INS on MONDAY so DO NOT look at this weekend as "OHHHHH, it's a weekend, AND I get a fresh start on Tuesday, so let's go crazy!" NOOO!! No no no! That is not the attitude to have!! Back away from the donut!

QOTD for August 28, 2015
What are you going to do this weekend to take advantage of your late-weigh-in and really go out with a bang? Are you adding in some gym time or an extra walk? Do you have special low-cal meals planned? Did you bring your giant water bottle with you today? Are you squeezing extra steps out of your Fitbit, or doing squats every time you find yourself just standing (like when you do dishes!), or keeping your hand weights near you while you watch TV and using them during commercial breaks? I want to hear your LAST CHANCE plans!

I am also posting our QOTW today, but that is because I want everyone to really take some time to self-evaluate and respond. So do not feel like you need to answer it today. If you CAN answer it today and want to, then AWESOME! We can totally discuss all weekend. But I really do want everyone to give it some serious thought.

QOTW for August 29-30, 2015
This is inspired by @SarahDisney 's comment above, so thank you! I had been trying to figure out a way to pose this QOTD, but your post made it click. :goodvibes

Go back to the responses for our very first August QOTD. Look at your August goals and your plan to achieve them. In the QOTD for August 27, I asked you to identify something from August that worked and you were going to continue in September, and something from August that didn't work and you were going to change in September.

For this weekend, to help us be prepared to answer the QOTD for September 1, I want everyone to evaluate your goal for August and your plan to achieve it. Seriously! Ask yourself a lot of questions as you do it. Did this plan work for you? Did it not? Why? Why not? Was it the plan, or was it the person executing the plan? How many excuses did you use throughout the month to give yourself a day off or a cheat meal? How did you feel the next day? Was it worth it? How close did you come to reaching your goal? Was your goal too low? Was it too high? Was it too ambitious? Were you trying to do or change too many things all at once?

BE HONEST with yourself when you look back at the month. Seriously. I IN NO WAY want to make anyone feel bad or guilty or inferior for not hitting their goal. Sometimes those days off or those cheat meals are TOTALLY worth it, and that is perfectly fine! But if there are more days -off- than there are -on-, we'll never reach the goal. Please do not look at it that way. I just want to help everyone try to evaluate the last month and pinpoint the issues and offer tips for September! I'll definitely be back when I have more time tonight to answer both the QOTD and the QOTW for myself.

OK, I have ZERO affiliation with these people or this event, so don't think I'm marketing or anything because I am totally not! But if you want to have some feel good Disney magic in your day, get on Periscope (or Instagram, or Twitter, or even Facebook) and follow @floridaplunge, @mousetoyourhouse (@mouse2yourhouse on Twitter), and @cheerful_earful. They will be periscoping from the parks today doing a give kids the world challenge and a #scopeforgood movement where they will basically be doing random acts of kindness for people at Disney and spreading magic. It's awesome. If you can't watch live, the replays will be on periscope for 24 hours. They're also posting pictures to Instagram and Twitter through out the day. Plug over!

Woo hoo Friday albeit one with WAY too much to do! Just popping in to say a quick hello. Will be back to chat and answer the QOTD later. LOVE the QOTW and definitely need to spend some time thinking about it.

In SUPER awesome news, I weighed in again at 209 this morning which puts me back to a 10 pound total loss! After the past few weeks... Yay!!! Extra incentive to have a GREAT weekend so I can have a decent showing on Monday. :banana:

Hubs and I woke up to a 'pleasant' surprise this morning -- our hot water heater is busted and we got to take cold showers. I am a bit of a crabby pants today because of that. >:(

What are you going to do this weekend to take advantage of your late-weigh-in and really go out with a bang?

We are headed to Disneyland on Saturday night with friends and will be walking since they're also on WW and need activity points. We are also finishing packing for our move - five more days until we get the keys! So there will be lots of movement as we pack our last items and I hope to see a nice low number on the scale as a result. There will be lots of trips to the trash chute and steps to be earned!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter