absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of options!

ddname.jpg

dd1.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes
Hi Mandy,

I love them both and hard to decided...Thanks!!

Is it possible to us the Disney from the first one and the Dream from the second one and incorporate them into one. Include the characters and the 2012.

thanks again

Have a great trip!

parkerBuzz1.jpg

upuffrhood.jpg

sammickey5.jpg

mommyTigger.jpg

mommyAriel1.jpg

mammawFairies.jpg

katieprincesspolka.jpg

granddaddy.jpg

daddyshrek.jpg

daddyChipDale.jpg

cardenCars.jpg

bjpf.jpg

abbyMinnie-1.jpg

apuffmary.jpg

Wow, these are absolutely amazing, thank you so much! I just keep looking at them again and again, they are perfect. :yay:

I really appreciate you taking the time to make my trip (and so many others) so magical.

Have a wonderful day!!!
April

Mandy, thanks for the designs! They are beautiful! Could I ask you to recheck one thing though. Thread #2077- Can you confirm that the name at the top of the BBBoutique invite is "Abi" and not "Ali"? I'm not sure about the font, but it could be correct. If you can't get to it because you're running out of time, please don't worry at all. The art you've done for us is so nice and your time is so appreciated! I hope you have a great vacation in Europe! Thanks again. Your selfless time spent on these designs is going to make my daughters' first trip to Disney pure magic!

Hi Mandy,

Will be going on the Disney Wonder to Alaska during 4th of July.

Would love some fills with a 4th of July Disney theme with the following names

AWPA
GRAMI
JASON
CHEL
ZACK
MATTLYN

Also "Disney Wonder 2012 - Alaska" (you can do this anyway you want)

thanks, love your stuff.

Hi Mandy--thank you sooo much for the Fastpass & "Marley" namefills you did for me :love: They will be such a great addition to our upcoming trip. Thank you for all you do for all of us on here. :worship: Enjoy YOUR trip! :)

Hello Mandy,

Could make some name fills for us as below? We have an upcoming trip to Disney World on May 26th.

Kevin--Mickey
Craig--Mickey
Zachary--Mickey
Haley--Minnie
Madison--Minnie
Melinda--Minnie

Thank You Very Much!

Kevin and Melinda Marble

Hello Mandy,

Could make some name fills for us as below? We have an upcoming trip to Disney World on May 26th.

Kevin--Mickey
Craig--Mickey
Zachary--Mickey
Haley--Minnie
Madison--Minnie
Melinda--Minnie

Thank You Very Much!

Kevin and Melinda Marble

Have a great trip!

zacharymickey4.jpg

melindaMinnie.jpg

kevinmickey5.jpg

madisonMinnieRed.jpg

craigmickey.jpg

haleyMinnie-1.jpg

Hi, Mandy.

Do you have the time to do the following, please?

Harry Potter/Hogwarts acceptance letter from McGonagall in green. I need two of the same letter; one for Colin Gillespie (or Mr. Gillespie) and one for Caitlin Gillespie (or Miss Gillespie).

I am hoping the wording (after your Hogwarts/Dumbledore heading) can go something like this:

Dear Mr. (and Miss) Gillespie,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Enclosed, please find your ticket for The Hogwarts Express, which will depart immediately from Platform 9 3/4. Your Grammy, Grampy, Aunt Katie, and Uncle Rob purchased your ticket as a special surprise for your magical 9th birthday.

Also enclosed is a list of all necessary books and equipment for First Years. Please note that your Grandma and Grandpa are providing 50 Galleons especially for your shopping needs while at Hogsmeade.

We at Hogwarts wish you a magical birthday, and look forward to your arrival.

Yours Sincerely.......

Thank you so much again for your help!! You have no idea how fun this is going to make their Universal surprise visit!

-Kerry

Mandy,

Thank you very much for the name fills. They are great and now to make the shirts!

Kevin and Melinda Marble and Kids

Mandy I love yours disigns, Could you make some stroller tags for my little dotter Júlia, she have 6 months. If is possible I would like to have the following stuff, for my kids and nephews:

Sophia - Luggage Tag (Selena Gomez), Calendar (Daisy), Name (Justin Bieber)

Átila - Luggage Tag (Star Wars), Calendar (Mickey), Name (Harry Potter, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean and Star Wars)

Paulo Victor - Luggage Tag (Pirates of the Caribbean), Calendar (Goofy), Name (Goofy and Cars)

Júlia - Lugagge Tag (Cinderella and Ariel), Name (Minnie, Disney Princess and Fiona) and T-Shirt Firts Time at Disney World and Disney Princess.

If is possible, T-shirts disigns We are Going to Disneyworld now and Thing 1 and Thing 2 for Júlia and Átila.

Thank you

Is it possible to have a invite to the princess breakfast invite in Norway on September 19, 2012 for my Daughters
1-Allison
1-Amanda
If possible can you put some of the princess' signatures on it?
Thank you so much!

Hi Mandy,
I just discovered your work-very nice! We are departing soon-June 1.
Could you please personlize the following:
Two- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Mickey heads- 1 with the name Katie and the second one w/the name Nicholas with the date 2011 (not 2012).

Thanks!!!!
Gail

In Mandy's absence, can anyone tell me if these are good for magnets? If so, any tips on sizing them down for magnets? :confused3 Looking to decorate our cruise doors (2) with various magnets. TIA :disrocks:

I haven't forgot about the dreaming one, I'll post it tonight!

holtspiratemickeyty.jpg

holtdcl.jpg

Mandy,

Could I please get 2 of the life preserver with mickey on the side and the DCL symbol in the center?

One that says Guessfeld Family Cruise across the top of the life preserver and Disney Fantasy across the bottom

One that says Roberts Family Cruise across the top of the life preserver and Disney Fantasy across the bottom

Thanks so much!
Diane

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter