? about using left over credits to pay for someone else.....

ImagineEar

I believe in the Tag Fairy...
If we have any credits left I think might offer to pay for another family's meals. My ? is - Do I need to be there to pay or can I just hand them our cards so they can pay.
Like if we were leaving for the airport - could I give them to a family that could use them later that day?

If you do make sure it is a card that does not have room charge ability. You can still charge to your room account after you check out. We don't put that ability on the kids keys, and they can be used for meals.

What a lovely kind person you are :sunny:
Spreading your own little bit of disney magic! :wizard:

we did this our last night there in December. Our family and a friend who we were travelling with each had a credit remaining. We just asked our server if there were any couples (since we were talking 2 credits) celebrating a special occasion. Turns out there was and they had just been seated. We asked who it was and then went to ask them if it was OK if we took care of their meal. They actually sent our table a bottle of wine after that. I didn't want to leave our card b/c we did still plan on going in to the parks the next morning, just not having any table service meals. You could leave a card but as was mentioned before, make sure it is one with no charging ability! Otherwise, just let your server know and they will be glad to help you out. I have a friend who told their server to pay for the meal and who ever the next person was who did not have the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter