• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about tickets w/free dining pkg

hulagirl

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I read that AP holders can take advantage of the Free Dining Plan Pkg by just ordering 1 day MYW passes. I had a question about this. We are a family of five and my husband and children still have active APs but mine has expired. (I took an earlier girl's only trip). Is it possible to exchange the 5 1 day passes on this plan for one 5 day pass (and pay the difference in cost since two of the passes would be child's passes?) I am unclear on this since I do not usually use MYW passes and I don't even really know how they work. If 3 of those passes are adult passes could I at least use all of those?

Thank you for your help!

Unfortunately you cannot combine various unused tickets to go toward the price of a new (or renewal) annual pass. The exchange rate is one ticket to one ticket. I asked Disney to be sure as we are in a similar situation.

Thank you Trampslady,

Do you know if I would be able to just use all of the 1 day passes then without exchanging them for an annual pass? In other words...can 1 person use all 5 passes or can they only be used by 5 separate individuals?

I would think you could. The passes require a finger print image, and if they are only one day passes, you could do this. We also have annual passes and I chose the one day option. It is surely worth it with the meal plan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter