• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about rates in Dec ?

pandora174

DIS Veteran
I posted this on the Resorts board & then realized I should of posted here. Hopefully I'll get a few more suggestions. I was hoping on planning a trip for my DS 4th b-day the week of 12/9 - 12/16. I was originally hoping for a good deal on a package with the dining plan but if nothing comes out it would be more economical to get a FL resident seasonal annual pass & just pay for the room. My question is what rate did everyone get for Dec., either AP or FL resident rates ? I was thinking either a moderate or the WL/AKL. Or if nothing really good comes out I was thinking about the Swan/Dolphin. Please let me know what rates everyone got last Dec so I can get an idea what to expect. Thanks ! :banana:

I would like to go ahead and plan a trip for early December, as well. I am a Florida resident and would like to know what Florida Resident rates people have gotten in the past for December resort stays. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter