? about dining plan thru DVC

scdisneyguy

Mouseketeer
I am gonna already assume the answer to this question is no but I will ask it anyway, if I am renting points at 2 diff resorts can they link the dining into one long stay or will it be 2 different stays?

scdisneyguy said:
I am gonna already assume the answer to this question is no but I will ask it anyway, if I am renting points at 2 diff resorts can they link the dining into one long stay or will it be 2 different stays?
Whenever we've stayed at two different DVC resorts, we've had two separate reservation numbers, hence two different stays from a bookkeeping viewpoint. Also, you'll get new key cards for the second part of your stay and these will have the meal credits for that portion. Because the cost of the dining plan is based on the number of nights booked (not the number of days), the end result for the dining plan would be a duplication of the day when you could use the last of your meal credits from the first stay and the first of your meal credits from the second stay. Of course this prevents you from saving up meal credits until the second part of the stay so you can use them at signature restaurants or whatever, but it shouldn't make much difference in terms of the counter service meals and the snacks. Use any extra counter service meals for breakfast somewhere along the line.

Ralph

Even if you stay at the same resort but change room sizes, you will still have 2 different reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter