? about adding teenager back on reservation

mickeyluv

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure if this can be done so I'm asking here hopefully someone will know.

We are cruising out of NY on the Magic this Friday. Initially it was me, DH, & our daughter. Because of school circumstances/VB our daughter was taken off the reservation. Now coach wants to act sensible and daughter may be able to go. i think i know the answer but whatare the chances of being able to add back on reservation now?

I don't know for sure but I think maybe you can change up to 48 hours in advance. Just a guess really because I can't find info on it (I know not really helpful). However, I can't see Disney refusing an extra person when that means more $ for them and they are usually so accommodating.

I'm not sure if this can be done so I'm asking here hopefully someone will know.

We are cruising out of NY on the Magic this Friday. Initially it was me, DH, & our daughter. Because of school circumstances/VB our daughter was taken off the reservation. Now coach wants to act sensible and daughter may be able to go. i think i know the answer but whatare the chances of being able to add back on reservation now?

I would hazard a guess and say the chances are fairly slim. CALL DCL NOW and ask.

DCL looks at 3 things when adding people to a reservation:
1) is there space in the room you're trying to add the person to?
2) is there space in the lifeboat assigned to that room?
3) is there space in the appropriate kids program (if applicable)?

If the answer is no to any of these, then you won't be able to add her.

There is the slight chance you may be able to add her by changing your room (usually a costlier step).

:cutie:

If you are still in the room you originally booked, there is a spot for her to sleep so that won't be the issue. The deal will be the lifeboat station count. The teen club won't be as important of an issue either since those kids are older. The counselor to kid ration is much higher than the club & lab.

Call now I remember the coach was being unreasonable ! I would imagine you could she was on you reservation already. See you Friday hopefully with your Daughter !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter