• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABD 2010: Disers Go West - Let the Fun Begin

I just got home from dropping Karen, John, and Katherine off at the hotel. Great dinner at my house with Karen and then after Mel's Diner, John was such a good sport. Facebook friends have already gotten possession of the photo of him smushed into Lily's carseat....:rotfl:

I will have my car tomorrow for Yamashiro. Chris went ahead and made a second reservation for 7:30 pm dinner in case others want to join us. Ask him how many extra reservation spots are still open if anyone else wants to come. The view can't be beat - you guys can see it from the hotels - it's up on the hill, high above the Magic Castle. I will be by the hotel to pick up folks around 7:00.

See you all then!!!

Thx a mint for a fab din, Nancy - such a festive vibe at your place with your 2 sweeties, Oscar the only cat that I've met & liked, loving & barkie pups, not to mention dragons, pirates & IAN...LOL!

Farmers mkt lived up to the hype & the Griffith Observatory is outstanding (=

Been up for a full 24 hrs now - time for zzzzzz's

cheers,
:flower3:

This is so exciting :goodvibes! I grew up in Hollywood, and the pictures that DisneyTaylors posted are just a block or two from my old High School! Have a great trip everyone, rain or shine :)! I wish wish wish I could have joined you all ::yes::::yes::::yes:: !

And one more thing...

contrary to what John says, I did NOT fit into Zoe's car booster seat!

cheers,
:flower3:

Too early. Zzzz. Waiting to board our plane. Hope to sleep on the plane since the 3 or 4 hours we got last night won't cut it! See everyone soon.

Great pics Bill, thanks for sharing, hoping you all have a LOVELY time!:thumbsup2
Lesley

We are up and ready to leave. Will be going to iHOP for breakfast then on to the airport. The next meal of the day will be in California.

It's really hard for us to think that very shortly we will be seeing the same sights that have been posted so far.

Another early morning for me--I can't adjust to this time difference at all!!!

Yesterday was a ton of fun...ate in a mexican restaurant for the first time (I know, weird right?). After we returned to the hotel we decided to go out and walk Hollywood BLVD, interesting sights!

Today it is off to the WB's studio tour!

All packed and ready to go - after a trip to the post office that is. See y'all soon!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Too early. Zzzz. Waiting to board our plane. Hope to sleep on the plane since the 3 or 4 hours we got last night won't cut it! See everyone soon.

Safe Travels Dodie! take good care of us ;)

We are sitting in the airport waiting for our flight. Should be boarding in less than an hour.

I'm at the airport and just realized I left flattie Shanan at my grandmas house. :scared1: :scared1: All the flatties fell out of the bag and I thought I grabed them all. The cab was waiting so I was rushing. I'll call Tonya later and see if we can make a new flattie Shanan. I feel soooo bad! :sad1:

We board the plane in about 10 minutes! WOOHOO
See everyone soon!

Great pics Bill!
Can't wait to see the sights when its not pouring rain.
Went to Mel's Diner for a quick bite to eat and met up with Karen and Nancy.
Back at the room now relaxing with a cold one.
Huge rooms here at the Orchid Suites.
Not fancy or anything, but large!

Thanks John! :hippie:

THeresa

Early in the trip and already having a blast. Had our first "celebrity" sighting yesterday. WO-man...nuff said.....google it.

Safe travels all. Dodie, hope you feel better soon too!

love all the pics so far- thanks for sharing- Bill and Kathy!

i am really enjoying reading all the updates, makes me feel like i am there. sounds like an amazing time already and there is only more fun to come!:wizard:

has me in the mood to officially book my DL trip for my bday weekend in sept now!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter