ABC's Of Anything Disney?

singing chourus of animals inside chickapin

I have no idea what this is!

Chickapin is the fictional story mountain on which Splash Mountain is based. Song of the south is the story and the Disneyland attraction took animatronics from America Sings and added others....one being a family, lots of animal families, of porcupines. lots of detail, moves fast, so have to ride several times to capture it all, which I DO.. 3 times in the morning, same log, no waves to get wet....could go 4 or 5 but that plastic log is hard to sit on even when i bring a chair chusion to sit on....yes., I bring a chair chusion to sit on. ...yes my first thing Disneyland morning is a bit extreme!!!!!

singing chourus of animals inside chickapin

Chickapin is the fictional story mountain on which Splash Mountain is based. Song of the south is the story and the Disneyland attraction took animatronics from America Sings and added others....one being a family, lots of animal families, of porcupines. lots of detail, moves fast, so have to ride several times to capture it all, which I DO.. 3 times in the morning, same log, no waves to get wet....could go 4 or 5 but that plastic log is hard to sit on even when i bring a chair chusion to sit on....yes., I bring a chair chusion to sit on. ...yes my first thing Disneyland morning is a bit extreme!!!!!
I really misunderstood…by “inside” I thought the Chicken ate a porcupine! Thank you for the explanation! I do remember seeing porcupines in Splash Mountain.

Timon

undulating gardens in storybook land Set your flowering shrubs, vegetable gardens, and mulched tree beds apart from your ... sections enabling you to easily create an undulating garden border.

undulating

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!