Ab workout suggestions???????

KathyFP

<font color=green>You mean there is more to the so
My abs (especially the lower) are an area of great weakness. I have been doing crunches, but can anyone recommend a ab program?

Let me say that I am really really out of shape. I need something that can start off easier and then gradually build.

Do the plank. Hold yourself up facedown on your elbows and toes, very straight. Hold it tight. Its an awesome core toner. everyone at the gym swears by this.

Have you tried reverse crunches? Instead of lifting your shoulders off the floor, you lift your behind off the floor by bringing your knees to your chest. It's great for the lower abs.

Sorry I don't have an ab program for you...I have been doing the Biggest Loser Workout, I think it works every muscle in the body, lol!

personally I hate doing any sort of crunches or sit-ups. I have found that TaeBo really gives me a great ab work-out. I have nicely toned and defined abs after doing TaeBo. Even the basic workout works the abs! :thumbsup2

Pilates Crunch is good....It is 10 minutes of abs. There are other parts you can work, but you can also just do the abs. It has you start in plank position, do push ups and walk up (this is in the 10 minute total body work out part).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter