Aaron & Ethan's Excellent, secret, Adventures

Can't wait to hear more. We leave in 4 weeks and our boys (6 and 4) have no idea. They have been there 3 times already, so we are trying to make this trip a surprise. We still haven't decided how to tell them. I can't wait to hear how you told your boys!

It must be so much fun to surprise them.

I am taking my niece (4) for her second trip to Disney-she is not one to like surprises. I'm actually surprised she jumped at the chance so quickly when asked if she wanted to go to Disney World. I guess I got her hooked.

Just found your report and it hooked me. can't wait for more.

Melissa,
I am loving reading your trip report! Don't keep us waiting too long!

I guess I am going to have to wait til I get back!! I was hoping to read a lil more before I head out to the World. Hopefully when I come back I can read all about how the suprise went!!!!! I am sooo anxious to hear all about it :eek:

I guess I am going to have to wait til I get back!! I was hoping to read a lil more before I head out to the World. Hopefully when I come back I can read all about how the suprise went!!!!! I am sooo anxious to hear all about it :eek:

I will work on it today! :thumbsup2

Melissa, I'm wanting more! That was some crisis that was averted with the memory book.

Hey, I checked our mailbox before we left town on Saturday. Will and Molly were sooooooooooo excited. Thank so much you Fairy Godmailer you!!:hug:

I am SO enjoying your trip report!! We leave on Saturday and it is really helping me pass through these long few days. (It's also keeping me from doing the not so fun stuff, like pack for 4 people and clean my house! :rotfl: )

Kari, I am soo glad you are aboard!! And that you got your postcards!!!!

Melissa, I'm wanting more! That was some crisis that was averted with the memory book.

Hey, I checked our mailbox before we left town on Saturday. Will and Molly were sooooooooooo excited. Thank so much you Fairy Godmailer you!!:hug:

I am SO enjoying your trip report!! We leave on Saturday and it is really helping me pass through these long few days. (It's also keeping me from doing the not so fun stuff, like pack for 4 people and clean my house! :rotfl: )

I COMPLETELY understand!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter