Aaa ?

ShellyMouse said:
thanks a bunch lorraine!!
i had ressies through disney (resort, park tickets w/ hopper, and dining plan), but i called AAA this am, and i now have ressies through them!

price difference is $250.00 - $48.00 membership fee (i didn't sign dh up, no need) = $202.00 savings! (i did ask, and in michigan there is no cancellation fee up until 45 days before trip)

plus we will save 10% on the auto train with AAA.

not to mention all the restaurants, other hotels, and things right here in our day to day life.

thanks again!......now, if someone would tell us how to get priority seating at fireworks and parades with AAA card..... :rolleyes1 :hourglass :teeth:

There are 4 packages that you can choose from with AAA: 1.) Magic your way package; 2.) Magic your way with dining; 3.) Magic your way Premium Package; 4.) Magic your way Platinum Package. The preferred fireworks viewing area are only with the Premium and Platinum packages.

HTH

You should also get discount in Universal if you are visiting .Apparently the restaurants and stores accept AAA . You also get a good hotel rate as well. We have joined just to get rate at RPR in october. Discount not valid at the carts but should be accepted elsewhere. If you don't ask you don't get!!
Someone else might come along after me and clarify Universal situation . As I said I am doing it just for rate at RPR anything else as regards food etc is a bonus.

Do you get better savings through AAA if you usually go to Deluxe resorts and mods? Is it just as worth it if you stay at the Values?

Can just 1 of us join or do I need to enroll both of us in order to get the discount? If I am reading ShelleyMouse correctly she said she just enrolled her? It really sounds like it is worth it to pay the enrollment and save the $$$!!!!

kdsluvdisney said:
Can just 1 of us join or do I need to enroll both of us in order to get the discount? If I am reading ShelleyMouse correctly she said she just enrolled her? It really sounds like it is worth it to pay the enrollment and save the $$$!!!!

you only have to enroll one of you. the card goes wherever you go. you can go with a friend to the movies, she locks her keys in car. you call AAA, and show them your card, and they unlock friends car!
the fee was $48 for the year (she said the sign up fee is being waived throught he end of the month. if i wanted to add dh it's + $12.00....but why?)
after the enrollment fee, we will save $202.00 just on wdw package.

hope this helps!!

zookeeper said:
Do you get better savings through AAA if you usually go to Deluxe resorts and mods? Is it just as worth it if you stay at the Values?

I am staying at a value resort and saving a ton of money. I have changed my ressie many times but here is how it stands now:

2 adults, 1 teen and 1 child

10 days 9 nights at All Star Movies (Mighty Ducks building)
Hopper pass plus for all 10 days
Disney Dining plan for all 10 days (free because I'm going in September)
Transfers to and from airport

Grand Total (including all taxes)= $1785.57 ($446 per person)
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

This is the best deal I have ever gotten at Disney :cloud9:

So if we're traveling with friends who have AAA, can they buy park tickets for all of us? We don't need anything else.

i just booked through aaa. even though all their discounted rooms were sold out at all hotels (going in the end of june), they still beat 4 other quotes by $400. I guess it has to so with thw volume they book.

englishteacha said:
So if we're traveling with friends who have AAA, can they buy park tickets for all of us? We don't need anything else.

Yes. We are traveling with my aunt's family and they do not have AAA. AAA let us book both packages with the discounts :banana:

The maps from AAA are very helpful, especially if you are driving. Ask for a Florida guidebook (I think that's what they're called, it's been a while), especially if you are staying off-site or planning to visit attractions outside of WDW. It helps you plan ahead, tells you what places accept AAA discounts, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter