AAA Unlimited FastPass

scottygirl

Real Scottish Princess
Is the AAA Unlimited FastPass only valid if you are staying at a Disney property or does include the Good Neighbor hotels? We are going in July and realize it will be super busy so I'm considering buying the AAA package for the Unlimited Fastpass.

Thanks!!

It's only good at the on-site Disney hotels, NOT the good neighbor hotels. I believe a few years ago it used to be offered for off-site hotels, but not anymore.

Good Luck planning & have fun!!

:sunny: ,
Katie

we're 2 weeks awat from our second AAA package trip with the unlimited fastpass!! it's definitely worth it, plus there are other perks with booking a AAA package, like your free pin & lanyard, and the coupon book!

I agree, if you are going in the busier summer months, it is definitely worth it. When we went in September, we never needed to even use our enhanced fastpasses! LOL

But yes, you not only have to stay at an onsite hotel, but book the package with tickets from AAA as well. Alot of people do not realize that it is for a package (with tickets) and not just staying onsite through AAA. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter