Aaa Rates

tsb4

Earning My Ears
I just called the CRO and asked about the availibity of All Star rooms for late January, early February 2002 with the AAA discount and was told that the AAA rates are not out for 2002.

They ARE out -- came out on 7/9. Trust me, lots and LOTS of people have already booked these. Try calling back. Sometimes the CMs just don't bother to look anything up. Frustrating, isn't it?

We already had reserv for Feb 2 - 9 2002 at the ASMO. When I called the first time, they said the AAA rates were not out.

I called back 10 minute later and the CM posted the discount to my reservation. Very frustrating, but at $61.00 +Tax per night worth it.

So, keep trying.

Just call and got the AAA rate for May 31- June 08, 2002 It took the CM several mintues to find this is for All Star Movies. Just tell them you know they are out just look harder.

As I stated on another thread, the AAA discount is definately now available. I got WL Jr suite Oct, 2002 for $339. and the rack price was $389! BUT i had to call the THIRD time to get it.! Hang in there!

I hate those AAA rates. It seems that they only have a few rooms and employees get them as soon as they come out! I have never been able to use AAA rates.

Wanda

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter