AAA Confirmation# Question

Maggie'sMom

DIS Veteran
I booked my August 2010 trip with AAA this morning. This is the first time I've not booked with WDW direct. The agent gave me a confirmation # that has 2 letters in it. I thought I'd heard that AAA gives out their own confirmation numbers and I would need the actual confirmation number from WDW to make ADRs. (Yes, I'm thinking this through wayyyyyy far in advance.) He told me the confirmation number he gave me was WDW's and I would use that when making my ADRs. Is this true? I have 9 months to figure it out so I'm not too worried.

Most of the new Disney package and room only res numbers have a few letters in them now, and they are shorter than the old ones, like A1B23456.

Cool. :cool2: The last time I booked with WDW the confirmation numbers were still all numbers so it threw me a little when there were numbers in this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter